• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
FC Debtalona....yeah ok then, now tell me this isn't basically just another debt/renting/loan scheme by the spaniards!

:thumbsup:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We have a different assessment of what constitutes a competitive league and probably would not embrace the European setup.

Two different cultures; should not have overlapped.
I don't hate the american set-up btw. I think there are a lot of good things in there that could be adapted and transferred between our sports. (Miced-Refs, certain agreed caps between teams and so on (because FFP is a joke))

But that's it adapted and transferred. To make each other better. Not force the thing on to the other side just because you think its better.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If this falls through, barca might have to start stripping assets, I'll take all their champions leagues and Ansu fati so I can pair him with Saka and Martinelli.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Football just needs to start doing simple things right. Like stopping the clock when someone like Ben Foster takes longer to take a goal kick then Blaze of Glory takes to get up a flight of stairs.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Unsurprising that Real and Barca haven't backed out yet. I'm sure it's not as easy getting government hand outs in the midst of a pandemic.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
ESL done and dusted and the game has been fixed all within 24 hours. Cracking stuff.

blaze_of_glory

Football just needs to start doing simple things right. Like stopping the clock when someone like Ben Foster takes longer to take a goal kick then Blaze of Glory takes to get up a flight of stairs.
Feels unprovoked.

Also, how many stairs are we talking?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Premier league should get rid of VAR for a season, bet we'll win the league.

One we have some normal relevancy they can reintroduce it.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This, in my opinion, is the time for the other (non ESL) Spanish clubs to counter-attack and demand UEFA takes action to level the playing field on tv money etc in their country.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
How can the Premier league punish an owner that's...

1. A SILENT Assassin.
2. Never in the UK
3. Doesn't even know what Football means.
4. So far out of touch, he wouldn't come near you unless you knew who the LA rams were.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom