• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Super League was just created so AM could have elite banter these few days...nothing will change my mind on this.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Feels unprovoked.

Also, how many stairs are we talking?
You can blame American Gooner for this. Will be taking shots at all the mods for a while after his attack on me.

It's not unprovoked either. I called you old last night. It's a very clever joke, imo. As for the number of stairs, for someone your age, maybe 4.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Oh, for sure. They're disconnected idiots. #Kroenkeout

But however stupid and misguided and ignorant of fan opinion this was, I do think they were trying to do it to make Arsenal a bigger club, are probably legitimately baffled, and I'll give them a bit of the benefit of the doubt that the apology is genuine.
I agree that the intention was probably to ensure that Arsenal didn't miss out but Kroenke has a team of advisers. How this wasn't foreseeable is beyond me. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, then I come to the conclusion that he's actually stupid in a damaging way. We would have been the smallest fish in a pond of sharks. The apology is ok and I accept it even though I doubt it's sincerity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well this summer window going to fun look like alot of enemies. One winner agents of course

GoonerJay24

You're not alone. First and foremost, somehow, we need a better owner or to improve the gimp we have. Being more press savvy and aggressive in defence of our club along with my dream of foreign refs will have to wait a little while but these things will change the rhetoric. Nobody at the club has a brain cell which is why Wenger did almost literally everything himself. Most on this forum agree on the media bias.

Wenger was like a chameleon, adeptebly adaptable across multiple managerial roles.

Its true an owner with a good grasp of English football is required but I repeat, the most important people are supporters. Unless Arsenal fans start showing pride for the club even during these difficult times of Kroenke, Arteta and Covid; we'll never progress with or without a new owner.

We must do everything we can to fulfill this. AFTV and some other YouTube channels are weapons against this club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My message to Perez and Agnelli...

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom