• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is there even a point of him being on Sky?

At least Roy Keane is there for controversy and not holding back but Redknapp is pointless.

He knows absolutely zero about football or analysis too.

Used to be a Poundland David Beckham with his pop star wife. Heard he was basically a bit of eye candy.

Guys pure mouthbreather though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So what was the driving force? The Americans wanting the closed shop or the two big Spanish clubs, both with massive debt, looking for cash injections?
Both but the Spanish one is the lead scenario, that's why Florentine took the lead. He/they are desperate. Actually, since they haven't left the supper league yet I would love it if they were chucked out of the CL and the Spanish league. That should finish them off.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Regarding protest: Would be a big message if fans from other clubs join in the protests to get each of these owners out. Tour from stadium to stadium. Ex players turning up as well.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Vinai survived this, the man is gargantuan.
Vinai didn't even know what happened, he was just ordered to apologoise. For some strange reason I feel those kroenke weirdos have taken him hostage, maybe it's to black mail his mum to give up her secret byriani recipe so that they can sell it at Walmart.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Used to be a Poundland David Beckham with his pop star wife. Heard he was basically a bit of eye candy.

Guys pure mouthbreather though.

Beckham and Redknapp had a bit of a coming toegther once during a United-Liverpool match, from 1999 I think.

I remember it because on the Premiership Years, their fight has "Steal My Sunshine" by Len playing in the background, which makes it quite funny :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Besides Wrighty, where are all of our former players and how comes they’re not kicking up a fuss...

Our club has lacked leadership over the years and it just goes to show with the lack of influence in punditry.

The likes of Adams, Keown, Dixon etc are nothing pundits and aren’t respected. The club don’t even want anything to do with them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Beckham and Redknapp had a bit of a coming toegther once during a United-Liverpool match, from 1999 I think.

I remember it because on the Premiership Years, their fight has "Steal My Sunshine" by Len playing in the background, which makes it quite funny :lol:

He was a terrible professional fwiw. Heard some mad stories about him.

When he was at Liverpool in the Spice Boy era and they were struggling no matter the result on a Saturday he’d jump in his car and have a big night of drinking and shagging about in London.

You’d never see decent pundits like Rosenior and Darren Fletcher on TV much but this thicko is on there every week.

Iceman10

Established Member
Regarding protest: Would be a big message if fans from other clubs join in the protests to get each of these owners out. Tour from stadium to stadium. Ex players turning up as well.
Do Chelsea and City fans want their owners out? Just asking because I don't know how that's all going.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Besides Wrighty, where are all of our former players and how comes they’re not kicking up a fuss...

Our club has lacked leadership over the years and it just goes to show with the lack of influence in punditry.

The likes of Adams, Keown, Dixon etc are nothing pundits and aren’t respected. The club don’t even want anything to do with them.

Only ones saying anything from an Arsenal perspective really have been Auba, Bellerin, Özil, Sagna and Wrighty.

I guess Alan Smith but that Brummie prick is always digging us out on commentary and in the papers anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom