• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Time for Rupert Murdoch to finally get his dream of owning United...if he's still alive, that is.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No, I didn't, and no probs, easy

It's a great day to be alive

50 + 1 is coming, I can feel it in my bones

*KroenkeOut

I like your optimism, have trouble seeing how this gets resolved.
Who's paying the fines for leaving the ESL, how are finances handled and what's left behind for the clubs to go again ?

Vicki

I like your optimism, have trouble seeing how this gets resolved.
Who's paying the fines for leaving the ESL, how are finances handled and what's left behind for the clubs to go again ?
Govt. action.
Make 50 + 1 compulsory for all football clubs.

Take it from there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wage caps would have to be imposed nationally via each club's respective FAs, surely based on the financial strength of their league. UEFA can not place the same wage cap on the Primiera Lige as it does on the PL, I wouldn't think.

Maybe don’t let clubs into Europe unless they meet the criteria of a wage cap.

Clubs would soon fall in line.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom