• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbf Arteta sacrificed central midfield against a SPANISH club while he himself is a SPANISH manager. That’s a special kind of stupid. Basically told Partey to do a two person job on his own. :facepalm:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Let's be honest here, we where lucky to get past Benfica and Olympiacos. Poor first leg with Slavia as well. A small step up in quality with Villarreal and we're out. We can't say that the signs haven't already been there in this competition.

Emery obviously was never the right man for the job but we cruised through to the final under him against better opposition. That says a lot about Arteta's abilities as a manager to me.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Oh it's all because Xhaka got injured he says! Oh that makes sense! That's why we played like a 10th division team and were lucky to lose 2-1 last week!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
As soon as he started playing Xhaka at LB I knew he was done. Any other midfielder would leave in embarrassment, but Granit knows he's not getting that money anywhere else so he keeps his head down and gets on with it. Arteta knows he'll swallow it too. Cowardism all round at this club.

Charlotte_Gooner

If you look at the season we played much better with Xhaka and Luis in the lineup. Not having either hurt badly. And Coquelin looked like one of the best defenders in Europe.

mpower2540

I feel embarrassed to be an Arsenal supporter tonight. Winds me up seeing them all looking crestfallen, where the **** were you all???

And this mug in charge my god. We got given a lifeline after a dreadful first leg and that’s your game plan Jesus wept. We spent so long in our own half. Our press is laughable, and the amount of second balls we lose is frightening. Our build up is ****, everyone picks up the ball with no one near them!!!

Then the icing on the cake, we need a goal and he takes off Aubameyang and brings on Willian and Nketiah. Piss off

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I simply can not believe, What I have just seen. This is beyond shocking. Our - by far - most important game of the season, and we show no passion or desire whatsoever. If there was any hope before the game, now it’s finally gone. The future looks bleak. This will take a lot of time to recover from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom