• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keown- the manager now comes under pressure and you now look at the wisdom of hiring him. Says Arteta was outsmarted and that the players looked lost. We allowed them to play and haven't laid a glove on them. He says the players reaction comes from the manager. He's laying it all on Arteta.
Freddie- feels angry and says the players didn't know what to do. Says it felt passive and we didn't press until Martinelli came on.
Auba had 14 touches. Freddie puts it down to a lack of service abd says Villareal shut him down. He says Partey was hung out yo dry because he was alone and neither Ode or ESR knew what to do. Keown says Arteta's tactical plan was to be outnumbered in midfield. Says we should have had 2 in midfield.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This is why we'll never be as well run as clubs like Chelsea and City.

They have the ruthlessness to be champions, to be successful, what do we do, leave this prick in charge when he should of gone in Xmas.

Chelsea bring in Tuchel and they look great, and they got rid of there best ever player ffs.

guntz

Get the contract out. Put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him put whatever number he likes, for what he’s done since he’s come in. Let him sign the contract and go Arteta's at the wheel man, he’s doing it, he’s doing his thing. Arsenal are back!

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Gonna keep to the support your manager till the end of the season principle.

Rodgers is not coming here.
Doubt Allegri would.

Arteta may have some good ideas but he has been horrible at executing them. Doubt Arsène was wrong in his assessment but it's actually dire how the club has fallen.

I see him here next season for better or worse.

This guy is a mindfuck I swear.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Unai outsmarting us is what really hurts.
they are a solid team and were unbeaten in the EL.
we are a team full of kids with seniors that want to leave as soon as possible.

blaze_of_glory

So guys, when do you think Arteta would have been fired if fans were allowed in the stadium? I reckon they would have turned on him before Christmas, when he was playing Auba on the wing still and forcing starts to Willian.
He is so lucky that stadium going fans are not a factor yet.
He would have had a very rough ride through the fall for sure. All these pundits talking about how Arsenal are missing the fans in the stadium and ignoring how they would have reacted to how we've played this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom