• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

glitchform

Emery failed, let’s give something else (Arteta) a try given we aren’t going to hire a top manager. I never mocked Emery either.

What you on about? He got us to an EL final and laid the bedrock for us to win that kunting FA cup. But literally the player we needed tonight, Guendouzi, was ****ed off by tittyboy because of his attitude, as if football has never not been about attitude on the pitch. Perhaps you and Mikel would do well to read about Peter Storey before going on about Arsenal being 'classy' vomits.

shoot for the top

What you on about? He got us to an EL final and laid the bedrock for us to win that kunting FA cup. But literally the player we needed tonight, Guendouzi, was ****ed off by tittyboy because of his attitude, as if football has never not been about attitude on the pitch. Perhaps you and Mikel would do well to read about Wilf Copping before going on about Arsenal being 'classy' vomits.
I guess Lego man has not been watching a lot of the Invincibles. You need a little attitude to be a great player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Give a complete rookie the job at a club of our magnitude over the other proven and accomplished candidates for the sake of it? FFS what are you smoking?
What you mean for the sake of it? The club thought they were on to something. They took the gamble.

Don’t you get tired of crying?

glitchform

@glitchform @ArtetaOut bullying @GDeep™ ... At least Im going to bed on some sort of high :D

It's not even that. It's ludicrous to compare this man to Unai. In 10 years time, when all he has to show is an FA cup win, do you still give him a chance? Unai has pedigree, granted not at our club, but these things take time for experienced managers. How do you expect a rookie to achieve what an experience manager needs to be given 2-3 seasons to? You all diss man city but the solution you come up is just to turn Arsenal into moneybag club, and an inferior version of Chelsea at that, about 15 years too late. Get with the program.

glitchform

I don’t know what this means? Don’t know why all bums are calling me out for supporting Arteta? What did you want me to do? Moan non stop like you fannys?

**** off.

You clearly didn't watch that Brighton game then. Never mind. If we're bums then you're faecal matter.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s with all this Emery stuff? People quoting me with riddles?

Emery was terrible and had to go, and now it looks Arteta is in the same boat.

glitchform

He turned it around though when ESR came into the team around Nov/Dec.

No he didn't. A chelsea which was ready to sack fat Frank, west Bromwich albion, an atrocious crystal palace draw, which more than anything showed how awful Benteke was at taking his chances. An equally abysmal FA cup game against newcastle which got needlessly dragged into extra-time Lacazette bailing us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom