• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Arsenal must feel criminal if we get over £5m for RB that hasn't been playing at required level and under performing since 14/15 and is now currently the 4th choice RB.

It would be a even bigger rip off job than when we sold Iwobi to Everton for over double his worth.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think we have to be realistic with Hector. Injuries have done him in. He's nowhere near the athlete he was ( Even in his prime he was a great athlete rather than a top drawer technician and that masked a lot of his flaws) and he's probably on fairly sizeable wages.

£15m would be good business if we can get it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The problem here is I can't think of many clubs who'd pay a decent fee and take on Bellerin's high wages. He's on something like £110k a week. If PSG are looking for a RB you'd think they'd want someone who's in form as well.

Malky

Established Member
Selling Bellerin for Anything over £5M is robbery, lad is an absolute poverty footballer - clueless going forward and awful defensively, add in that his pace is gone and he’s more interested in modelling then what have you got left?
I’ll be delighted when we sell him but need to be realistic with the fee we’ll get.

Jabintendo

The problem here is I can't think of many clubs who'd pay a decent fee and take on Bellerin's high wages. He's on something like £110k a week. If PSG are looking for a RB you'd think they'd want someone who's in form as well.
I think the difference is he wants to go which makes it easier

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I love him as a person and as the player he was before injuries hit. I don't think he's been as bad as the haters make out in every match but his physical limitations now limit us. I wish him well in his future and hope the quality youth players have the heart that he has had for the club.
I wonder if he would be better off giving up football and pursuing one or more of his other interests - he'd be happier, I suspect, being a free agent in the fullest sense of the word

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if he would be better off giving up football and pursuing one or more of his other interests - he'd be happier, I suspect, being a free agent in the fullest sense of the word
It would be pointless in my opinion. He is lucky and blessed enough to play this sport and earn a lot of money for himself, family and his future children. He may as well finish his career then take up the other stuff after.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The money we get for Bellerin could be anything between 15 and 25 million pounds in my opinion, it just depends on who (and how many) are interested.

If it is in fact PSG, Milan and lets say a La Liga side then we're surely getting the upper end of that amount. Gotta hope that Milan make CL next season so they have some money to splash, they could be a serious option unless Calabria is a good player.

Bloodbather

Established Member

His job enables him to pursue his other interests to a greater extent. I wouldn't be surprised if he intends to generate funds to invest in environmental causes and Forest Green Rovers, for example.

Iceman10

Established Member
The money we get for Bellerin could be anything between 15 and 25 million pounds in my opinion, it just depends on who (and how many) are interested.

If it is in fact PSG, Milan and lets say a La Liga side then we're surely getting the upper end of that amount. Gotta hope that Milan make CL next season so they have some money to splash, they could be a serious option unless Calabria is a good player.
We have tended to be outmaneuvered and outmuscled with transfers over the last ten years or so. If the player/agent locks into a specific club that will stop a bidding competition, no matter how big the buying club, they all play tough/dirty like Barca has. We also tend to be "classy" and a bit soft, so it is not hard to see some deference to the player, especially as we don't know what happened last summer, was a transfer out delayed after talks with manager/club, with promises. Not ruling out 20m, but there will also be details with upfront fee and conditional add-ons also.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Bellerin knows he doesnt deserve that paycheck and will no doubt accept less from Milan and Paris, or whatever else city in Europe cares about fashion

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member

LOL Milan are 100% not going for Bellerin. They already have Calabria, who's an academy graduate & doing a great job at right back. They also have United's Diogo Dalot on loan, as well.

I actually posted in the Wish List thread that I'd love to get Calabria from Milan. One of the better right backs in Europe atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom