• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol seeing Uefa might ban Barca Real and Juve from CL this season Betis could take their place. Betis playing EL next season i think they'll get good money from Emerson and Rodriguez so they could afford Bellerin.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No. ****ing. Loans.

Man, if we actually said no to 25m from PSG we are even dumber than I thought. Fair price and we'd have a (almost) free shot at Hakimi, making something possible that really should not ever be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No. ****ing. Loans.

Man, if we actually said no to 25m from PSG we are even dumber than I thought. Fair price and we'd have a (almost) free shot at Hakimi, making something possible that really should not ever be.
PSG also wanted him on loan plus 25M option they didn't offered us 25M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom