• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if Zebre is interested... Danilo is getting up in age.

Nearly died laughing when I saw the French League called Uber Eats...was even more shocked when I realised they were actually sponsored by them in real life!

What the **** were they thinking doing that :lol:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many years left on Bellerin's contract? No sensible club is paying over 10M and matching his current wages
2 years. no matter what we think about him we should get at least 20M his wages is problem so we might end up getting less.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Their offering 10m we should bite their hands off for that. Who else is going buy our third choice RB.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No. ****ing. Loans.

Man, if we actually said no to 25m from PSG we are even dumber than I thought. Fair price and we'd have a (almost) free shot at Hakimi, making something possible that really should not ever be.
Our recent history is full of rejecting bids for a player we don’t rate anymore only to sell him 12-18 months at much lower value when he is completely done here. We are decked when it comes to the likes of bellerin, torreira and guendouzzi. We absolutely don’t want to keep them and everyone knows that

tcahill

No options to buy. It puts all the risk onto us.

We have to stop giving big wages to average players, should be much more emphasis on performance based incentives. It makes players very difficult to move, and forces us to entertain these lowball offers.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
2 years. no matter what we think about him we should get at least 20M his wages is problem so we might end up getting less.
10m is the max we could get for him, but I think we will have to loan him out like Kolasinac. The guy is finished as a player, has been for a few years now.

Not sure why so many of you think that other clubs can't wait to throw money on our deadwood, we would be lucky just to get rid of their wages for start.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
any loan should include obligation nobody will pay the option to buy. i mean they getting about 40M from Emerson and Guido Rodriguiz they can afford to replace them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
can see them both on Betis to be fair, i'm totally sure Ceballos returning to club where he shine and put his best performances.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

According to the article that betis highest earner is Fekir and Bellerin earn twice as fekir. loan with 15M euros obligation should be the minimum hopefully Bellerin be nice man and take paycut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom