• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't think Hector's the sort to just hang around and pick a wage up. I fully expect him to move on this summer.

The transfer fee might be a bit lower than we'd want though. His struggles since the major injury, Covid affected market and his relatively high wages...15m would be a good fee.

Malky

Established Member
Trippier is a big upgrade on Bellerin, to be fair, but it wouldn't be smart choice considering he's 31 and we'll be stuck with a 30 year old Cedric as his backup.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don't think Trippier would do well here. Atletico' interest in Bellerin warms my heart though.

25m and Bellerin for Saul Niguez. Let's gooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom