• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This is ****in garbage, fans who went are mugs.

Game after game we look even ****ter with this greasy spaniard.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Come on man, that’s his job tbf. That’s the objective, however depressing we as fans see it... It’s where we are! Embrace it and hopefully we’ll see something positive come out of those games.
I get that, but qualifying for European Conference League, where we'd play against miners and farmers across lower European Leagues, would provide a big obstacle to proper training/preparation for the League games
cc. @bingobob

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This forum talking about how they were the one who discovered/was a fan of Willock
MellowBossyGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif
I wouldn't mind, but he's bang average. Newcastle is his level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
11 shots only 3 on target from us very wasteful teams should be 2 ahead at least when you got 11 shots.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Clubs get a fee based on League position, right? How much is a one spot rise worth?

We would get £10m extra for finishing 7th. Probably £10m-£20m for a decent run in that ****ty European competition.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
8 corners and few free kicks
We haven't done much from them.
That set piece coach ****

Let's play Aubamawang

It'll be awfully ironic if we miss out on European places because we fail to score at home just like against Villarreal. It's in our hands but the moment the pressure is on, we choke.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I get that, but qualifying for European Conference League, where we'd play against miners and farmers across lower European Leagues, would provide a big obstacle to proper training/preparation for the League games
cc. @bingobob
Im sure we'll try and isolate that competition from the important stuff as much as we can with breaking any rules. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom