• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This St Totteringham's day **** sounds cringy as f

Don't let Arteta hear it, he'll use it as a basis for his project,

"Well we finished above Sp**s, great progress"

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Watching Bissouma more clearly today he doesn't look like guy who will get teams goals assists but he made so many important tackles and look good with ball so if we get him we'll only be more solid not more creative

He can do both matey, has both defensive and offensive passing ability, similar to Partey. Part of a base 2 in a 4231 and interchanging with Partey at the base of a midfield 3 in a 433.

We would still need more creative players though, Buendia and Auoar/Ødegaard are needed at least.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do it for John Cena!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

That’s right Mikel tell him to f*ck off the fat c*nt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom