• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Interesting that Arteta went back to Holding/Gabriel for our last few games of the season. I expect that will be the pairing we start the season with.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Thought he had a great game

Good overall for the season. We conceded way less when he played I think.

Just got to work on headers. Letting sterling score was really bad in that city game. Some other incident was also similar in another game.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I do genuinely feel like people are extra harsh on him, that loser Luiz gets more praise even though he loses us 10 points a season. Just goes to show the exotic bias people have.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Him and Gabriel proving that they may be losing hair (and teeth now) but they won't lose you too many clean sheets!

Liked how he shoved that bleached blonde gimp Connelly, after he dived...had a good season, developed well for us (so has Chambers too)

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Been the best English CB after Stone but Southgate won't pick him because he's a that.

Jae

He's been decent but I don't rate his passing at all, for me I think Chambers is the better player.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He’s been largely responsible for stupid mistakes (Wolves away - his panic at not getting around quick enough on the cover led to the penalty, City at home letting Sterling out jump him, another midget that scored a header which he should have been winning, Villa away for the Watkins opener - again not knowing where the danger is).

He makes as many brain dead mistakes as Mustafi did yet seems to get a pass on this forum. If we have to depend on him again next season, guarantee we will be scrapping it out again in lower mid table

Riou

Criminal that White and MaGuire selected over him for the England squad.

Southgate has an agenda against Arsenal, ever since Parlour made fun of his muppet sized nose back in the day.

England will win nowt with Gareth in charge anyway, so we don't want Rob involved with that loser group anyway...Saka should withdraw, tbh.

Riou

Rob Holding... 2 FA Cups, 2 Community Shields

Gareth Southgate... 2 League Cups

Need I say more...Rob's only 25, so he has plenty of time to increase the gap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom