• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Tierney and Holding our best players this season. Chambers has been great and nailed down the first team RB role. Add two bright talents in ESR and Saka and that's a very good core.

Only City and Chelsea have conceded less than us in the league - Holding has played a vital part in this.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Overall he's had a better season than Gabriel who everyone jizzes over.

He's not a world beater but he works hard and gets the basics done. I don't need him spraying 40 yard passes all over the shop.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Overall he's had a better season than Gabriel who everyone jizzes over.

He's not a world beater but he works hard and gets the basics done. I don't need him spraying 40 yard passes all over the shop.
i think he had some poor moments this season specially getting beaten by some attackers who way shorter than him if we want to play from back and be more quick he need to be on bench with him we just slow moving the ball let see what we'll do next season but he going nowhere.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also please don’t start rate Holding again. He’s had a whole season to show that he’ll most likely never be good enough.

Average defenders look good when you sit deep and defend for 90 mins. Just think about why we couldn’t get up the pitch, he’s part of the reason.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Come on man, respect yourself.

Have to preemptively take the glory/likes away from GDeep tagging me in **** like this now, tbh... it's for the greater good :lol:

LuanNguyen

Also please don’t start rate Holding again. He’s had a whole season to show that he’ll most likely never be good enough.

Average defenders look good when you sit deep and defend for 90 mins. Just think about why we couldn’t get up the pitch, he’s part of the reason.
If Arteta trusts this guy, he should give up on developing the ball from home.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He is at Arsenal, because he is local and english, but be honest... he is not a TOP6 player.. in fact he is not even EPL level of a player, he is totally bad for the team. He strongly decreases the possibility that Arsenal will end up in European positions.

If Arteta doesn't trust Saliba, Arsenal needs to go to the market urgently.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We seriously need someone that can pass the ball and play better long balls Holding is very poor with the ball Arteta only did seem improved him defensively but he very poor passing from deep and his long balls always over hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom