• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patson Daka

AeNwT

his name is elite but can't trust anyone from Austrian league Minamino was killing it there. but there no much strikers available it's between him Edouard Weghorst Toney
I’ve been following Edouard for three or four seasons now. If Laca doesn’t sign an extension Arsenal will sign Edouard. Leicester & another team have made offers. But Arsenal are his preferred option as he wants to play for the french national team. Highly rated in France. Crazy he’s not really known in England

AeNwT

We should have cashed in on Lacazette a long time ago. The problem with our club is we’re not proactive and wait until players wind down their contracts.

Also, I’m confident that Gueye would have had the same impact as Partey this season without having to spend our whole budget on him.
10000% I wanted him & if not him Soumare. Arsenal’s recruitment isn’t what it used to be. I regularly watch Leicester sign players I’ve wanted for years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There will be alot of rumors this summer but if it's comes from their local papers then it's should taken seriously.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Gueye wouldn't have been a bad signing along with Partey, completely different players. Gueye is also 32 this year, as a DM that isn't ideal. Partey offers a lot more than just being a DM we all know that.

It would have been a cheaper alternative and we could have used the funds elsewhere.

Not sure why you said they were crap signings? When both would have improved us.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It would have been a cheaper alternative and we could have used the funds elsewhere.

Not sure why you said they were crap signings? When both would have improved us.

I didn't mean crap signings in terms of the players ability in their respective positions. I meant crap as in our main need at that time was a creative player. And a box to box mid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watched a highlight clip of him and wasn’t impressed, or to put it better, I didn’t think he would do well here.

Seems a pacy get in behind kind of guy and we already have a few of those who don’t get enough service as it is. If it’s just about replacing Laca then fair enough I guess but shouldn’t we be looking at more of an all-rounder?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Watched a highlight clip of him and wasn’t impressed, or to put it better, I didn’t think he would do well here.

Seems a pacy get in behind kind of guy and we already have a few of those who don’t get enough service as it is. If it’s just about replacing Laca then fair enough I guess but shouldn’t we be looking at more of an all-rounder?

I just watched a few clips as well and completely agree. Usually even with clips, on attackers you can see if they have a bit more to them just being a simple get in behind player.

REWB

Daka doesnt pass the eye test, looks average technically. I believe Edouard has a lot more potential. Maybe Daka has better movement and is more aggressive? I dont think so, ill leave it up to the scouts to decide.​

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wanted him last summer but I’m not sure about him now since we’ve already got similar strikers at the club. His goal to games ratio look unreal though.

A lot of people might be against it but I really want us to go for Tammy Abraham especially if we sell Eddie Nketiah. Tammy can become a top striker imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would take Abraham too, think he could be very good.

Plus the time I said he was better than Auba, won't look so stupid if we sign him, least I will be talking about an Arsenal striker :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wanted him last summer but I’m not sure about him now since we’ve already got similar strikers at the club. His goal to games ratio look unreal though.

A lot of people might be against it but I really want us to go for Tammy Abraham especially if we sell Eddie Nketiah. Tammy can become a top striker imo.

Thought I was one of the few that rated Abraham, he's got really good attributes, and with Auba and Pepe we wouldn't need him to become a 20-25 goal striker, tho I do think his ceiling is higher than what we've seen at Chelsea. I think there's a lot of potential with him, only thing is Chelsea will ask for an absolute ridiculous fee especially if it's a rival. And it's not a washed up player either like in the past where they've let them join us cheap.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Would take Abraham too, think he could be very good.

Plus the time I said he was better than Auba, won't look so stupid if we sign him, least I will be talking about an Arsenal striker :lol:

Some people will say that we’re signing another Chelsea reject.

:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom