• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patson Daka

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
his name is elite but can't trust anyone from Austrian league Minamino was killing it there. but there no much strikers available it's between him Edouard Weghorst Toney

?

Plenty of very good players came out of that league in recent time. Haaland, Mane, Kampl etc.

Daka would be a great Laca replacement. With only one game a week we could slowly bed him in and make a smooth transition so he can take over the following season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
?

Plenty of very good players came out of that league in recent time. Haaland, Mane, Kampl etc.

Daka would be a great Laca replacement. With only one game a week we could slowly bed him in and make a smooth transition so he can take over the following season.
haha that my opinion like when we early linked i didn't know much about him but yeah he'd be good option considering how little his team want.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If you'd sell Laca this window, you should easily be getting the entire fee for Daka.

Laca is far far away from being a bad player, he was actually one of the better ones recently.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it'll be interesting all Liverpool Manutd and Us need new striker i don't think man city are interested they want more elite striker like Haaland or Kane.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol::lol:

What’s changed within 12 months? I remember I wanted him last summer to replace Lacazette and you said this:

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

You always stay a year behind me with these suggestions.

Laca might be leaving, at that point ^^ we needed a whole lot more than a striker. Your suggestion was good, but the timing was poor. Now or next season would be the correct time to sign a striker.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Laca might be leaving, at that point ^^ we needed a whole lot more than a striker. Your suggestion was good, but the timing was poor. Now or next season would be the correct time to sign a striker.

We should have cashed in on Lacazette a long time ago. The problem with our club is we’re not proactive and wait until players wind down their contracts.

Also, I’m confident that Gueye would have had the same impact as Partey this season without having to spend our whole budget on him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We should have cashed in on Lacazette a long time ago. The problem with our club is we’re not proactive and wait until players wind down their contracts.

Also, I’m confident that Gueye would have had the same impact as Partey this season without having to spend our whole budget on him.

Gueye wouldn't have been a bad signing along with Partey, completely different players. Gueye is also 32 this year, as a DM that isn't ideal. Partey offers a lot more than just being a DM we all know that.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom