• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 451,001
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well, I said Max Aarons is only 25m though. The price is so much more realistic for Arsenal in comparison to 45m or 70m but hairspray thought Arsenal will have 200m transfer budget :lol:

*250m transfer budget.

150m Haaland bid incoming with 100m left to add little details to the first team.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Grealish to City, Buendia to Villa and we're pissing about trying to get Ødegaard on loan again, despite a very underwhelming loan last season. Masterclass from Edu and Arteta this.
Really looks like KSE want to do something "exceptional" this summer. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even be mad about the club, if they at least made a proven 80m bid or so for him.
Might not be enough, might be that City already turned his head, but he'd definitely think about joining Saka and the likes which he loves, still making a big step up and going to be impressed by a 80m bid, which would suggest intend from the club.

This easily already lessens the banter on Arsenal, because it mostly resides on a lack of will to actually compete on the football field.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Football is dead to me now tbh. We simply can’t compete with the oil money.

It was always going to be like this when the first big owners came in.
Chelsea completely bought success back then and it laid the ground for acceptance on all the others, having become natural whilst it should never have been allowed in the first place.

ESL is half way here anyways and the competition for top talent is distributed among a few premium clubs since a decade.
Not that much change to be honest, as much as I detest the idea.

It's really also quite easy to do, people suggesting that they all have done so well in management, but oh well, they did not only buy the best players, they got the best coaches, best DoFs, academy places ..

Wounded Healer

Should have sold the club to that Uzbek with a double chin, Alisher Usmanov.

I remember when the majority of our supporters who are ethical vegans were against blood money and in favour of Silent Stan.

That worked out well.
its hard to be a saint. but it sucks to be a martyr.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice signing for Sp**s if it happen interesting winger. they have many wingers also i think this will be smart signing for rebuilding after Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom