• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Tomori played a few games for Chelsea. Did ok. Went on loan. Being sold for 25m.

Brewster who never achieved anything in the PL went for 22m or thereabouts.

We value Willock around 25-30m.

Arsenal wouldn't entertain an offer below 50m for ESar. After all we are talking about 40m for Ødegaard and ESR is equally as good, English and younger.

Grealish is off to City with Kane so they are dipping their toes into the water. Arsenal should close the door firmly and say please don't contact us again. Any contact will be ignored.

Iceman10

Established Member
Tomori played a few games for Chelsea. Did ok. Went on loan. Being sold for 25m.

Brewster who never achieved anything in the PL went for 22m or thereabouts.

We value Willock around 25-30m.

Arsenal wouldn't entertain an offer below 50m for ESar. After all we are talking about 40m for Ødegaard and ESR is equally as good, English and younger.

Grealish is off to City with Kane so they are dipping their toes into the water. Arsenal should close the door firmly and say please don't contact us again. Any contact will be ignored.
The silence of Arsenal is interesting. Maybe it is just about getting the big statement done, i.e. the new contract for ESR.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If ESR is playing for Aston Villa next season, I will delete this account and never post on here again...and considering I am in line to win AM poster of the year, you know I don't wanna be leaving this wonderful forum.

A 100% Riou guarantee he will be an Arsenal player, when the transfer window shuts.

Iceman10

Established Member
If ESR is playing for Aston Villa next season, I will delete this account and never post on here again...and considering I am in line to win AM poster of the year, you know I don't wanna be leaving this wonderful forum.

A 100% Riou guarantee he will be an Arsenal player, when the transfer window shuts.
ESR joins Villa or you stay at A-M. I don't think that's how propositions are supposed to be made attractive. ..

Diesel

Established Member
And people on here legitimately thought offering millions of pounds for an asset formerly was some how a prank. Remember when theories and logic like that was reserved for the lobby? Yeah thats seems like ancient history now.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
50 m and i sell tbf
And buy who James Maddison for 70m? No chance. Loyal, top players are hard to come by. Those are the players who will be the last to walk out on the club.

Your Rashfords at United. Treat at Liverpool. Possibly Grealish at Villa though when he goes it will only be for the top and bringing in huge money for Villa. You keep those players as long as you can while they are performing.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
And buy who James Maddison for 70m? No chance. Loyal, top players are hard to come by. Those are the players who will be the last to walk out on the club.

Your Rashfords at United. Treat at Liverpool. Possibly Grealish at Villa though when he goes it will only be for the top and bringing in huge money for Villa. You keep those players as long as you can while they are performing.

We have all that in Saka

Granted, my approval would be hinged on us doing something exceptional on the market (grealish)

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If ESR is playing for Aston Villa next season, I will delete this account and never post on here again...and considering I am in line to win AM poster of the year, you know I won't be leaving this site.

They took his badge... but now he puts everything on the line to save his career.

tenor.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We have all that in Saka

Granted, my approval would be hinged on us doing something exceptional on the market (grealish)
The more you have the better. You want a core of those type of players. Especially when we are in the sort of state we are.

Grealish is not coming here. You are wasting your breath or effort talking/writing about it. It is absolutely 10000000% pointless. May as well talk about Messi.

Iceman10

Established Member
And people on here legitimately thought offering millions of pounds for an asset formerly was some how a prank. Remember when theories and logic like that was reserved for the lobby? Yeah thats seems like ancient history now.
It's still not serious, unless Arsenal really wants to prove it is currently a joke club.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see no upside in selling ESR. You need to keep the players that have come through the youth academy and are good enough. We want to see him reach his potential at Arsenal, not flogged off to Villa for whatever.

I refuse to believe there is anything serious in this.

Iceman10

Established Member
I see no upside in selling ESR. You need to keep the players that have come through the youth academy and are good enough. We want to see him reach his potential at Arsenal, not flogged off to Villa for whatever.

I refuse to believe there is anything serious in this.
Yeah, in a way it is an annoying distraction from the club not having sold Xhaka yet, or concluded its first buy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You won't pick up a better player than ESR who can play across that 3 behind the striker who is happy to slot in anywhere and loves Arsenal. At his age as well, the only offer I'd take from Villa is a swap for Grealish.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine losing ESR, Saliba and Willock in the one window, it's the type of thing Mourinho would be crucified for. Meanwhile we're gonna give Elneny a 5 year contract. And you'll still get folks on here calling it a 10/10 window.
No you wouldn’t. 😂
Why are you saying things like this?😂

Iceman10

Established Member
You won't pick up a better player than ESR who can play across that 3 behind the striker who is happy to slot in anywhere and loves Arsenal. At his age as well, the only offer I'd take from Villa is a swap for Grealish.
Your ranking of ESR is at odds with (dopey) "Football Manager" who wanted to bring in 2 AM's and relegate ESR to mostly cup games. It is that thinking (FM) which is computer game mode, not, as a poster alluded to above, valuing the combination of talent with a player who is Arsenal through and through, which, like Saka, is almost priceless.

I'm not sure though at this point if we bring in a CAM signing this summer, that ESR will probably show at least equal value as a LW as a CAM, a kind of secondary playmaker to counter opposition man.marking tactics. TBD.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom