• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Let's be honest here, Trossard killed ESR's Arsenal career. They're similar players but Trossard is reliably fitter and ahead in his development. But the optics of ESR being sold the same summer we buy Havertz is not a good look at all. It puts more pressure on Havertz to succeed.
ESR is injury-prone, Havertz isn't.

ESR has played LW, might be able to play AMF, but who knows. Havertz plays AMF & false 9.

Shouldn't really be compared, and Arsenal already has Martinelli, Trossard and Nelson who can play LW, and are better at dribbling.

Much rather get 35+ million pounds for ESR, and keep Nelson for free.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He doesn't have the engine to play here or for Pochettino. He still shouldn't be sold to Chelsea although for pure comedy, a swap for Mudryk would be hilarious if Areta got something out of him and it only cost him a player he didn't want rather than all that money Chelsea spent.

Thrice

Selling ESR to Chelsea would be horrible. I don't want to have to root for him to fail. And if he performs and takes the next step then it makes us look like complete idiots and makes Chelsea stronger in the process...

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He's not good enough for back up he needs to leave the country and learn football, I'm being serious.

Think that’s really harsh. But let’s see what goes on, don’t reckon the club take him regardless. He burnt bridges with Edu and Arteta and we all know what happens when you do that.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Smith-Rowe isn't going to be playing here then sell him. No need to dig Chelsea out of a hole again with Mudryk. How many favours do we want to keep doing for them?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Selling him now while his value is low is just poor management. Loan him to a PL team - half the PL would kill to have a talent like ESR in their squad. Let him play, build up his confidence and if he's not in Arteta's plans when his loan is complete we can sell him with recent exposure which will maximize his selling value.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mokbel say Chelsea could still comeback with them offering a player to get ESR.

Todd want PL to turn into serie A we really need to stop deal with chelsea kinda weird behavior

Mudi

He doesn't have the engine to play here or for Pochettino. He still shouldn't be sold to Chelsea although for pure comedy, a swap for Mudryk would be hilarious if Areta got something out of him and it only cost him a player he didn't want rather than all that money Chelsea spent.
This is the thing.

A failed Mydruk is still worth £40m while ESR current value is £40m.
You basically have a free option. Should you take the risk? The only problem would be his contract.

Also looking at the squad, we do lack a wide forward and a clear number 8 while we are okay on the number 10.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Above market value offer gets him according to Mokbel and Chelsea will get desperate.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom