• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Considering the position we were in at the start of the summer, kinda disappointed by how our transfers are seemingly going...not just speaking about ESR here, just generally.

Signed some good players (very good players in Rice and Timber's case) but feel like we are kinda going slightly backwards with the make up of the team and style.

Would be our luck (and Chelsea's luck too the ****s) for Havertz to completely flop while ESR takes Gallagher's spot and has a 2021-2022 esque season for the Chavs.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Considering the position we were in at the start of the summer, kinda disappointed by how our transfers are seemingly going...not just speaking about ESR here, just generally.

Signed some good players (very good players in Rice and Timber's case) but feel like we are kinda going slightly backwards with the make up of the team and style.

Would be our luck (and Chelsea's luck too the ****s) for Havertz to completely flop while ESR takes Gallagher's spot and has a 2021-2022 esque season for the Chavs.

If sold it’s likely going to be for around £40M.

Xhaka £21.5M
Trusty £5M
Turner £10M
Mari £6M
Tierney £1.5M loan fee
Mavro £1.5M sell on
Leno £2M
Douzi £1M sell on
Balogun £38M
Tavares potentially £14M
Holding probably £3-5M or a loan fee.

With ESR on top you’re looking at almost breaking even. If we don’t act I’d find that incredibly disappointing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Trossard has barely got a game thus far, even with Jesus out. Nelson even less.

I think it's pretty shrewd business to extend Nelson and not lose him for free, who fits Arteta's winger requirements better, and sell ESR. They are both injury-prone players, better not have too many of those.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Let's be honest here, Trossard killed ESR's Arsenal career. They're similar players but Trossard is reliably fitter and ahead in his development. But the optics of ESR being sold the same summer we buy Havertz is not a good look at all. It puts more pressure on Havertz to succeed.

LookingForEric

A no at the time ffs give me it PLEASE.

Knowing Arteta and Edu they’ll stubbornly say no because the player mugged us off originally…

LookingForEric

Have you guys seen Mudryk recently? :lol:

He's been flat out horrible, atleast Havertz was somewhat useful for Chelsea when he was there.

Nobody has, he’s played 53 minutes for Chelsea. He needs decent coaching, very raw player.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We’re supposed to be going from strength to strength from last season and build our depth. Instead, we’re potentially ridding our only true out and out left back, a left footed centre back who played in every PL game last season and a midfielder who has goals in him and saved Arteta’s arse from being sacked.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't swap him for Mudryk personally. That's one of those deals you thank the lord you missed out on and never go down that route again. I don't know if Edteta would be so against it considering they were willing to put down €100m for him.

LookingForEric

Nah man you don't understand :lol:

You dodged the bullet there's no need to run into the line of fire again. You either want to win titles or pick up broken players off the floor and I don't think Arteta has the facilities to do both.

If we wanted him as our main winger I’d agree. But I really like the idea for wing backup.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom