• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Tbh I always had this view of him. Was never big fan because off the ball he is non existent
Ok so the only thing you remember is a fuzzy memory of player no one has seen play in years. The only evidence he is sh.t is the fact Mik doesn’t rate him enough to play him. Mik can’t rate players, if Stevie wonder can do a google search he is better at rating players than Mik. Plus after 2 years the guy is going to be rusty; you can’t judge without any chance to play and settle into side

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

ExWestHamEmployee saying negotiations for a loan to West Ham…

We must’ve spotted something in the market.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loan is no use for us 30M minimum valuation here. We need money to get players too help us with ffp

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Romano now saying it as well.

A loan with a money obligation/option to buy helps us as we could spend that money now.

That depends on the situation. If money is tight for the 21/22, 22/23, 23/24 accounting period then getting money from an obligation isn't going to help (that would go on the 24/25 accounts).

Hjalmaar

Should give him the Kai minutes instead of selling or loaning. Pretty sure we'd score more with him there.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would he get in the West Ham team? Bowen, Kudus and Paqueta seem to have their places locked down, and Moyes seems like workers off the ball, something ESR doesn’t really have.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom