• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How long before this boy pushes a move to a CL club so he can compete at the top level? He's a phenomenon and should be competing for everything. We desperately need a big season this year, matter of time before City/Chelsea comes in imo.

Unless we get great again, which is almost impossible under Stan whatever we do, he should leave for the good of his career at some point.

Which you can have no issues with, he's a top quality player...could definitely see him at City, we should be able to keep him for a good few years though.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He had a great hand in the goal but otherwise thought it was a mixed performance from him. Still very happy that he’s performing at this level at his age.

Once he’s grown into his body a bit more he will be ridiculously hard to stop.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A young Bukayo with his first football...

E5ujvV_X0AEuF-1

...no surprise he had the GOAT ball, tbh.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not sure there's another England player, bar maybe Shaw who has enhanced his England status more than Saka this tournament.

Came in as a squad / rotation option and is now our first choice wing option over a £75m Sancho. Tells you all you need to know about the lad 🙂

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guy isn’t even playing anywhere near his best and is probably going to start in the Euros final. Crazy.

He’s fast approaching that point where he becomes too good for us. I reckon we’ve got two seasons to improve before he leaves.

TinFish

Tried to back this kid up in the redcafe forum - but those wankers are the most rose tinted biased fecks out of all of fan base. We know we are ****e, but they can't handle Saka starting ahead of £100m Sancho, Greenwood and Rashford :lol:

It's of my opinion that the kid has the highest ceiling of them all but they think all 3 are objectively better and Saka has no right to start. Hilarious.

TinFish

If this club doesn’t fix up, spend money and get a real manager in we will lose him! He’s become a regular starter in England in the euros with a high probability to win this competition, so no way he comes back here and is content with domestic football let alone Europa conference or Europa league. We need heavy investment and CL again or give it a season or two and he’s gone. He will be well sought after and I can’t blame him if this nonsense continues when he eventually leaves.
He will go to Manchester City I think. Or maybe Madrid.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tried to back this kid up in the redcafe forum - but those wankers are the most rose tinted biased fecks out of all of fan base. We know we are ****e, but they can't handle Saka starting ahead of £100m Sancho, Greenwood and Rashford :lol:

It's of my opinion that the kid has the highest ceiling of them all but they think all 3 are objectively better and Saka has no right to start. Hilarious.
they are absolute w@nkers arent they. They really bigged up sanchos performance against ukraine while he didnt do much and even Neville said he would play saka ahead of sancho and they got all salty. Its the same w@nkers who has going after Sterling before the Euro started and most of them said he didnt deserve to be even in the squad lool. Gareth understands with kane upront you need pace and sake and sterling has pace unlike the rest

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Not sure there's another England player, bar maybe Shaw who has enhanced his England status more than Saka this tournament.

Came in as a squad / rotation option and is now our first choice wing option over a £75m Sancho. Tells you all you need to know about the lad 🙂
I have been really impressed with him. Keeps on meeting all challenges and exceeding expectations.

oh to be a goon

I used to think Foden was the best out of that young crop, but nope it’s this guy.

Literally side by side and Foden isn’t even close - this was a meh game for Saka as well.

A big difference I saw today was when Saka physically challenges for a 50-50 he usually wins, when Foden has to challenge physically he goes flying. Saka's ability top stand up to challenges by people a decade older is incredile.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
A big difference I saw today was when Saka physically challenges for a 50-50 he usually wins, when Foden has to challenge physically he goes flying. Saka's ability top stand up to challenges by people a decade older is incredile.

He is already so strong and it's so clear that he will get bigger and stronger. He is pretty robust. So different from what we saw from teenage Wilshere and Diaby. That is why he can ride so many challenges and not get any big injuries. Hope the refs start protecting him more.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Guy isn’t even playing anywhere near his best and is probably going to start in the Euros final. Crazy.

He’s fast approaching that point where he becomes too good for us. I reckon we’ve got two seasons to improve before he leaves.

I don't think he has been that great. I think the English media and fans are hyping his performances a bit too much. I think he is capable of so much more. Just this last season, his link up looked so much better than it did in 19/20 season. I wonder what he will add to his game this coming season. He just adapts to everything thrown at him. His mental toughness is up there with some of the best players in the world. He does the basics well, good movement off the ball and is technically secure. If he improves his finishing and some of his touches, that can get sloppy at times, he will be world class by 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom