• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I think what impresses me so much is how right he gets the "simple things".

Take his assist for England's goal, perfect timing of the run, nothing crazy but he played a great pass into the box and had the Danish CB not intercepted it, Sterling would've scored.

And his decision making in the final 3rd is elite.

Pyres7

He had a great hand in the goal but otherwise thought it was a mixed performance from him. Still very happy that he’s performing at this level at his age.

Once he’s grown into his body a bit more he will be ridiculously hard to stop.
He wasn't at his normal level, apart from his run and assist for the equaliser. I didn't think he was great against Germany either. To be fair to him, he's quite isolated on the right. Shame we don't have a Shaw bombing up and down on the right, most of England's attacks go through the left side.

United fans getting salty about Sancho and Rashford makes me laugh. :lol:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He is already so strong and it's so clear that he will get bigger and stronger. He is pretty robust. So different from what we saw from teenage Wilshere and Diaby. That is why he can ride so many challenges and not get any big injuries. Hope the refs start protecting him more.
A good performance with the Euros will give him a lot more cred with the refs.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Saka has been one of England's best players this tournament along with Phillips, Stones Pickford and Sterling.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He is already so strong and it's so clear that he will get bigger and stronger. He is pretty robust. So different from what we saw from teenage Wilshere and Diaby. That is why he can ride so many challenges and not get any big injuries. Hope the refs start protecting him more.
Mæhle knew he was in a game today up against Saka. There was one moment where Mæhle challenged him for a 50-50 and Saka by sheer force of will just made the ball his. Unbelievable talent…it’s that desire which will make him an absolutely elite player.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We should be looking at getting another deal for him. Just keep tieing him down.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

That's my guy. :lol:

E5uqOejXMAIxTBY

GoonerJay24

I used to think Foden was the best out of that young crop, but nope it’s this guy.

Literally side by side and Foden isn’t even close - this was a meh game for Saka as well.
Smith-Rowe is better than Foden too. Our youngsters are real Wenger players that haven't been developed in this country before.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Saka has been okay this tournament. Personally, I feel he gets no support on the right wing. Walker doesn't overlap and he doesn't pass forwards often enough but Saka is at least making the most of it. This team is geared to give Sterling and Shaw space to make things happen so Saka will probably not be involved as much as we like but he's doing well. I hope he starts in the final.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Has Wenger spoken about Saka before? This is the first time I've heard him speak about him, which is weird to me
A couple times actually.

When we signed Pepe he said he likes him and is a good player, but if he's not careful he will lose his place to Saka (which actually happened).

He also said, Saka is brilliant but his next test is how he handles being a known quantity and being targeted by opposition now (which also happened/happening)

He does praise him, he's just not on British media these days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah Arteta has been terrible for Saka.

Under his management he has won Arsenal player of the season, been nominated for PFA young player of the year in both of his seasons as a player, already won honours as a professional before the age of 20...and is now starting for his country in a major final, due to the development he has had under Mikel.

Oh yeah, forgot this was all in spite of Arteta, for some reason.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah Arteta has been terrible for Saka.

Under his management he has won Arsenal player of the season, been nominated for PFA young player of the year in both of his seasons as a player, already won honours as a professional before the age of 20...and is now starting for his country in a major final, due to the development he has had under Mikel.

Oh yeah, forgot this was all in spite of Arteta, for some reason.
Yeah, he was desperate to play him this season, even when Willian was fit. Wait . . .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I used to think Foden was the best out of that young crop, but nope it’s this guy.

Literally side by side and Foden isn’t even close - this was a meh game for Saka as well.
Now that I've seen them all in the same (and let's be honest they're all living off scraps tbh) environment my estimation of Saka has gone up big time.

I used to think that Foden and Sancho were better but that Saka was still up there with them but now he's shown that if anything it's up to them to prove they're better than him. He'll have to work hard (and get a better manager than Mikel) to keep ahead of them but I'm proper proud of the kid and I don't even know him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom