• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It's actually amazing given how bad he is at general play and dribbling that he has a video like this.

Luckily we have Saka who will make Pepe irrelevant next season.
I thought you finally came around to the Pepe side.

Now instead of your usual 'I'm Pepe's best supporter', 'I really want him to do well' sarcastic lines, you have gone to wishing he becomes irrelevant next season. Sheesh, you must really dislike the guy.

This kind of animosity isn't good for your wellbeing. Let the peace and love flow mate.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Martinelli is the best LW in the team, Willian is the best RW. You can play Saka or Pepe there, all this results in worse team performances though (yes I also don't trust in the narrative of Arsenal being carried by Saka in the first half of the season, at least if carried means to carry to almost relegation positions).

The optimum team is these two brazilian in each side and ESR in the middle with either Laca or Auba upfront, I would say even Laca (but the difference is minimum imo). Now, Saka is better than Pepe imo.

Arsenal needs a CM first now, then the RB, GK and then one CAM.
Did you just say that Willian is the best RW we have? Both Saka and Pepe did better than him when they were played there.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Problem is, that Arteta will start with Auba as Left Winger again.

It's okay to do this against the more stronger teams, where we will rely on counters. But against deep sitting teams it's a No-Go.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Martinelli is the best LW in the team, Willian is the best RW. You can play Saka or Pepe there, all this results in worse team performances though (yes I also don't trust in the narrative of Arsenal being carried by Saka in the first half of the season, at least if carried means to carry to almost relegation positions).

The optimum team is these two brazilian in each side and ESR in the middle with either Laca or Auba upfront, I would say even Laca (but the difference is minimum imo). Now, Saka is better than Pepe imo.

Arsenal needs a CM first now, then the RB, GK and then one CAM.
Even Willian won't claim he did better than Saka or Pepe

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm trying to find a list of players who played yesterday to see if Torreira was there. Presumably he is still off from the copa America? Just haven't heard much about him in recent weeks.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to leave Chambers/Soares at RB so we can focus on other areas. Chambers' crossing has really improved making him a decent threat and not bad defensively. Priority really should be sorting out the midfield and gk.

Agreed, there are no outstanding RBs around available for transfer anyway. I'd wait a season and see how Lamptey develops at Brighton (needs a full season) or see if Justin can overcome the injury he had and return to the level he was playing at before he got injured.

Spend the money this summer on difference makers in the final third imo.

cannonade

Established Member
Agreed, there are no outstanding RBs around available for transfer anyway. I'd wait a season and see how Lamptey develops at Brighton (needs a full season) or see if Justin can overcome the injury he had and return to the level he was playing at before he got injured.

Spend the money this summer on difference makers in the final third imo.
Max Aarons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom