• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Di Marzio isn't really reliable, he was all over the place regarding Gabriel.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The more stuff like this that happens the better, it's honestly what we deserve. Waiting around trying to sell our trash before we make moves, we're an embarrassment.

Kroenke has been doing this for years. I hope people can open their eyes but **** Arteta, Edu and Vinai too.

Every year it’s a last minute dash to secure our targets after penny pinching. I want to know who sold the club this “reactive” mindset in the market rather than having balls and being “proactive” to secure our top targets.

Someone mentioned on here a few weeks ago that we always delay things or get priced out then end up with not our top target but an alternative on our list.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kroenke has been doing this for years. I hope people can open their eyes but **** Arteta, Edu and Vinai too.

Every year it’s a last minute dash to secure our targets after penny pinching. I want to know who sold the club this “reactive” mindset in the market rather than having balls and being “proactive” to secure our top targets.

Someone mentioned on here a few weeks ago that we always delay things or get priced out then end up with not our top target but an alternative on our list.

Exactly it's literally the same thing every window and the fans eat it up. "Oh we have to be careful with how we spend our money", the same thing over and over and it's not gotten us anywhere.

GoonerJay24

Exactly it's literally the same thing every window and the fans eat it up. "Oh we have to be careful with how we spend our money", the same thing over and over and it's not gotten us anywhere.
You do have to think of the economics though, otherwise you end up like Leeds of ,15 years ago

Goonger

Ok, looking at this logically. If the plan from Sp**s 'like they say' is to play him alongside Kane, then would they be going 2 up top? In that case where do they play Son?

Another scenario is that he plays as a number 10 is a 4231, & then you would think that's quite attacking for a manager that is usually quite defensive.

He could play 433 with Kane center, Son left & Martinez right, but that's a waste of his talent.

If he's a replacement for Kane & he's played as a forward, again that's not really how Nuno Santos plays his football usually, so would be a bit of a gamble.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is Sp**s just going for an actual name perhaps without a proper plan.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's just a shorter Chamakh with a better hairline if we're honest.

19085-1476194714.jpg
lautaromartinez-cropped10mua02q4l29z10nesp65clto9jpg

Papa Wonga

Established Member
When Arteta leaves at Christmas, he will go down as the biggest managerial fraud that has ever existed.

And I hope that ruins his prospects of a job in the future, no other club deserves to be touched by this disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom