• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have some really good players now.

Honestly if we get a new manager in before the Norwich game, we can still get Top 6 this season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

E3Wh2AFXEAAEtgu.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

i don't like abuse bell getting they only arsenal related have some reliablity in him after Orny.

people weird all singing his name after Partey deal now they abuse him,
Imagine laughing at someone because his source turned out wrong. As if clubs don’t pursue multiple targets or put out smokescreens all the time.

Reactions: Xln

Legend14

Established Member
This money thing has to stop, especially this summer. Its obvious we have money this summer, i don't know why you're happy penny pinching? I'd rather get the better, more ready made player. What is that other £30M that we save buying Ødegaard going to do? Its clear the club have money when they're spending £20M+ on Ramsdale.
Generally agree that we should worry less about the cost and more about impact/value. But its difficult to trust the decision making of anyone currently in charge in this regard. So far, I think we way overspent for a short, slow reacting CB in Ben White, but we’ll see.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I want a list of all the people who have mudded Ødegaard on this forum over this summer. They will not be allowed to call him the Norwegian Zidane as the season progresses.

GIF by Eric

Scottish_Gooner.

This should have been done ages ago. Should of been the priority. Still need more than Ødegaard going forward if we are to even make top 6. Him alone isn't enough.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I thought we sold Guendou for £10m and Mavro for £5m? on top of the £25m for willock? or did we get no money at all for the first 2.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Will be suprised if he clears 10 g/a throughout the season such an underwhelming signing.
Not sure about his goal output to be honest, but if one of our strikers finds some form I can see him getting 8/9 assists easily. Underperformed his xA massively last year and I think he improves from there as well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Worse still I worry it's you boy who'll miss out. It'll probably be ESR-Ødegaard-Saka as first choice and to me, although all very good players it's a bit predictable and you need that wee bit of unpredictability and that spark which Pepe gives, that ability to score and create from very little as well as his explosiveness. But that is Arteta's football in a nutshell, he doesn't like anything unpredictable, he likes repetitive, dull, uncomplicated football.
Yep 100%. Ødegaard basically plays as a RW for us anyway so I see where this is going.

My word I need Arteta out. I need him out so badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom