• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This should raise even more questions about Arteta if it goes through. AMN seemingly willing to go to Everton and play RB but Arteta won’t play him ahead of Cedric, Bellerin and Chambers

Following on from this he was supposedly left out in the cold last season because he didn’t want to play RB and wanted to play in midfield, but now he wants to keep him to play in midfield 🤣

Kysus

Why would we loan him without obligation?
He is on low wages and homegrown, might as well just keep him around if that's the best offer coming in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
:lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF man. Let him go, you're not using him at RB or in midfield, of course he wants to ****ing leave. Play him or let him go Mikel, you ****.
Should just force himself out kinda like Eddie but look like now they want him to be squad option

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why would we loan him without obligation?
He is on low wages and homegrown, might as well just keep him around if that's the best offer coming in.

Because we don’t really want him and he won’t play. The best way for us to get a decent transfer for him is to have him play and put himself in the shop window.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Let the guy go man, he gets to play under a better manager with actual tactics at everton.

Get's to play with a better striker then Aubameyang - DCL, Get's to live in a wheelie bin in merseyside..

Let him go mikel you demon.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Both clubs couldn't agree after were open on loan with option. Look Everton offered us some poverty option

Papa Wonga

Established Member
The day Arteta makes a good decision is a day worth celebrating.

The day Edu get's sacked, now that's a get smashed type celebration.

Kysus

Because we don’t really want him and he won’t play. The best way for us to get a decent transfer for him is to have him play and out himself in the shop window.
He has just come back from a loan. It should be permanent or stay(to cover midfield and try to become a RB starter)

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Kola and AMN both close to leaving, or clubs looking at them anyway, and all of a sudden both feature in the game at the weekend. One of the most indesisive coaches I've ever seen. He really doesn't have a clue what he wants to do.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Because he'd never fulfil his entire potential as a RB. I'll never stop saying this - we ruined him the day we decided to play him at RB the first time. He'll have a decent-ish career there, but if we just continued to develop him as a midfielder he'd have been a way better player than he is now.

His chances might have increased in terms of staying here, but that dream that some people had that he would hold down RB and be this amazing full-back for 10 years? Pipe dream, would never have happened the way people think. He's not that good there.
Yeah, he's not good enough going forward to be anything more than a sort of Wan-Bissaka clone at best, but what's more of a pipe dream is the idea that he could make it as a CM for us. We didn't ruin him at all by putting him at RB, we found a position for him at the top level...the fact that no manager sees him as a viable option at CM--nor Wenger, nor Em*ry, nor Arteta--nor is there any interest from PL clubs in playing him at this position (took a going down Allardyce West Brom to try it...), should be telling you something.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, he's not good enough going forward to be anything more than a sort of Wan-Bissaka clone at best, but what's more of a pipe dream is the idea that he could make it as a CM for us. We didn't ruin him at all by putting him at RB, we found a position for him at the top level...the fact that no manager sees him as a viable option at CM--nor Wenger, nor Em*ry, nor Arteta--nor is there any interest from PL clubs in playing him at this position (took a going down Allardyce West Brom to try it...), should be telling you something.
It tells me they were wrong. We did ruin him, I stand by that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is when having good agent make huge difference. He won’t play and is 5th choice midfielder and 4th choice rb. Because the club Focked up the squad building they are using him. It actually makes me angry how they are ruining his career

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
AMN maybe will accept playing RB at another club.
Its a lot easier to accept if you dont have a prem club willing to play you in CM tbf.

Probably cant accept here with younger more talented hale enders ESR & Bukayo trolling him with constant bantz.
"Ainsley, Ainsley, He wants to play in midfield near me" 😂

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The question is does AMN going to accept to stay to be 5th choice midfielder? And backup RB in case we sign one? He is 24 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom