• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arteta must feel like Teflon after surviving that

Indie Goose Game GIF

Live scenes of Edu trying to keep Arteta from bullying Vinai.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The gulf in class between us an the title winning teams does not seem to be shrinking as fast as we all like. Still we got a number of crucial matches I still think the rest are winnable matches. I think Arteta will get the attack going, although frankly that is naked optimism at this point

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It seems a lot of Arsenal fans don't see to be worried at the moment because we're 5th. Remember we were 3rd at a certain point in Emery's second season but the football was as bad as this and we all saw the signs long before the team imploded. The signs are not dissimilar to what we're witnessing with Arteta's Arsenal.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It seems a lot of Arsenal fans don't see to be worried at the moment because we're 5th. Remember we were 3rd at a certain point in Emery's second season but the football was as bad as this and we all saw the signs long before the team imploded. The signs are not dissimilar to what we're witnessing with Arteta's Arsenal.
I am worried but like I said I am backing that the talent signed are quality players despite their abysmal showings against the three title contenders. But we don’t know for certain and there are of course valid criticisms and things to worry about. The standings aren’t what I would be too positive or negative about this early in season, it’s the opinion that we are improving the talent.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If we were to make a venn diagram, I suspect there would be quite the overlap between Arteta Stans and multiple instances of concussion.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wait till you see the athletic article saying that our 4-0 win was progress.

Honestly, was out Saturday night and I still feel f*cked, what age does this stop? Booze aren't fun.

Can't believe people thought we were going to do anything different than getting battered.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom