• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Atletico had a 50m bid turned down for him in the summer so you'd imagine they'd still have a serious interest in him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What's up with Felix and Suarez? Do you have money?

What's interesting is that Atletico isn't guaranteed Europe either this season. They're 5th and it's very even apart from Real and Sevilla.

Suarez is pretty much finished. Probably going to the MLS next year.

Felix isn’t great off the front. We need someone who the ball sticks with because we’ve got a lot of second strikers like Correa, AG and Felix.

DennisTheLegend

(3 of 4) Saka, Smith Rowe, Ode, Gabi

with Vlah up top 😳😳😳😳🏆
—————————-Ramsdale———————

—-Tomi——--—-White——-Gab———-Tierney

————————-Partey———————————

—————-ESR—————-Oddegard—————

Saka——————————————Martinelli——

—————————-Vlahovic—————————

🤤

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Felix isn’t great off the front. We need someone who the ball sticks with because we’ve got a lot of second strikers like Correa, AG and Felix.
Is it fair to say correa is better than felix? The little bit I seen of him he looks good

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Clubs in Brazil really pushing for him rn.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
—————————-Ramsdale———————

—-Tomi——--—-White——-Gab———-Tierney

————————-Partey———————————

—————-ESR—————-Oddegard—————

Saka——————————————Martinelli——

—————————-Vlahovic—————————

🤤
also

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is it fair to say correa is better than felix? The little bit I seen of him he looks good

Yeah he’s a huge clutch player even though he’s a lot more limited than Felix. He had a heart tumour a few years back and he’s never stopped grafting. Put a lot of big name competitors in a spliff.

Felix should be a Neymar level player but is struggling. Don’t think he’s done well under Simeone because he needs a focal point up front to play off. Also Lemar has been an incredible playmaker this year which moved him to the bench.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We are not going for Vlahovic.
Remember our new transfer policies and wage policies? We aren't paying big fat wages anymore.

Pulp

Athletico Madrid always seem to get these striker prospects. Some pretty big deals they have in the last few years as well. Remember reading that they have close to a billion euro in debt, which is just ridiculous. Simeone is the highest paid manager in the world as well. What is debt anyway...

Mudi

After scouting him, I don't think he will be a good fit for the dressing room.

Especially given the high wage demand of him, will unsettle our other talents.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Not worth it most likely. A much worse Haaland most likely. At best a worse Haaland. Too much money for that. Dortmund really got a great deal with Haaland . Best striker prospect in 20 years for free basically.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
After scouting him, I don't think he will be a good fit for the dressing room.

Especially given the high wage demand of him, will unsettle our other talents.
I think the same, I don't like his attitude, he is acting like he were WC for seasons. We have seen how it goes when they do that (Aouar).

Go for Schick and we will be ok. Or take Felix from Atlético and play him as false nine. I bet he can do everything Laca does better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom