• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

daron christie

You believe that ****? There probably isn’t an agent in world football who wouldn’t pick up their phone if a big club called. They’d potentially be turning down £10m+ in agent fees.
We have no guarantee of European football or winning the league FACT…we can say how big we are until you blue in the face…facts remain there are clubs out there that can offer him more success

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We have no guarantee of European football or winning the league FACT…we can say how big we are until you blue in the face…facts remain there are clubs out there that can offer him more success

We’re in a way better shape for top 4 than Juventus are though.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
But it isn't only down to offering success is it. If that were the only factor, we wouldn't be able to attract any players at all. Fact remains, Arsenal IS still a big club despite our recent shortcomings.

Goonger

No agent has ever refused to answer a phone. It’s nonsense. Even if you looking for other options you never burn bridges. The story sounds so silly

Ridiculous eh? Even if your client has no intention of signing for Arsenal, you would speak to the club & find out what their willing to offer and use it in negotiations with other clubs. Not to mention you wouldn't burn bridges like that anyway.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ridiculous eh? Even if your client has no intention of signing for Arsenal, you would speak to the club & find out what their willing to offer and use it in negotiations with other clubs. Not to mention you wouldn't burn bridges like that anyway.
Yep. Nothing is guaranteed in football. He is on 25k a week right now. He can easily get 150k from us. That’s money on the table. He can break his leg tomorrow and every club will ignore him until he proves his fitness

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be honest, I think there is one agent in the world that could so something stupid and **** up his client's career...

3193050-65416268-2560-1440.jpg

Mudi

Please can you both elaborate on what you've seen about his attitude that makes you question him not being a good fit? Thanks.

He thinks he is too good for us. He is not numble and doesn't show the respect a club like Arsenal need. We are fourth in the premier league, most competitive league in the world. Yet he sees us more like a stepping stone.

Furthermore, we have 3 toptalents with Saka, ESR and Martinelli. He needs to show some respects towards those players, yet he doesn't acknowledge the potential to be part of this frontline.

And therefore, I believe that paying big money is going to unsettle our other talents.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

That’s irrelevant to the point. An agent isn’t going to refuse to take calls from a club when he has no idea what they may be offering financially. Vlahovic might break a leg or do a cruciate between now and the summer and any potential move could be down the ****ter, other interest might no materialise, other interest might be less lucrative financially. These are all things that would be weighed up by any proper agent trying to get the best move/deal for their client.

He’s not going to ignore calls.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He thinks he is too good for us. He is not numble and doesn't show the respect a club like Arsenal need. We are fourth in the premier league, most competitive league in the world. Yet he sees us more like a stepping stone.

Furthermore, we have 3 toptalents with Saka, ESR and Martinelli. He needs to show some respects towards those players, yet he doesn't acknowledge the potential to be part of this frontline.

And therefore, I believe that paying big money is going to unsettle our other talents.
He thinks he can become the best striker in the world.

It's wise to wait if bigger fish come calling. Especially last summer when we were not looking good. The rumours of agent not answering are from there.

Who wouldn't wait for City for example when you see their striker situation?

Last edited:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I’m surprised we seem to be the only team that seriously wants him. Maybe he’s not as good as the hype suggests of ?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not going to explain why I disagree with every part of this post. Thanks.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He or his agent aren't going to turn down listening to terms from the club even if it's just as a negotiating tactics with more preferred clubs.

On field success is obviously important and I'm sure if an elite level club like Man City or Real or whoever swooped in he'd be there in a flash.

If that doesn't materialize an Arsenal side gunning for 4th in the most watched in the world isn't a bad move. Factor in we'd be doubling his wages multiple times over. That could definitely sway him.

The way things are currently we've got to accept Arsenal isn't a dream move for any player bar homegrowns. We're the level of club you go to and if you perform well you'll probably get a move to an elite club.

That's probably how this guy and agent team view us.....Good, well payed back up option if their preferred moves don't materialize.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I dont know about this - although I havent been watching serie A lately and can only go on highlights. For a big guy doesnt seem to get a lot of headed goals, also Im not sure did I see him actually turn a player that gets too close to him and go past them either. People say hes quick but are there any clips of him beating defenders in a flat race, he may not be slow but being quick is something else. Seems to play a lot of sideways or backwards balls when under pressure.

Im not sure what he gives us would make up for what we lose in buildup play how we are currently setup with lacazette.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I dont know about this - although I havent been watching serie A lately and can only go on highlights. For a big guy doesnt seem to get a lot of headed goals, also Im not sure did I see him actually turn a player that gets too close to him and go past them either. People say hes quick but are there any clips of him beating defenders in a flat race, he may not be slow but being quick is something else. Seems to play a lot of sideways or backwards balls when under pressure.

Im not sure what he gives us would make up for what we lose in buildup play how we are currently setup with lacazette.
How many 190cm players are as fast as Lukaku? Not many. Also, acceleration is a different thing. This is no Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom