• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I know someone mentioned it here, but we gotta give it up for Granit ****ing Xhaka and that karate kick.

Being playing 4D chess all along and we didnt know it. Got the red which helped our postponement request in the end, not so @Mrs Bergkamp @razörist @Blankety Blank @<<reed>> @Batman @BigPoppaPump ?

@MaraDon any additional thoughts on Xhaka and what we can learn about Xhaka and football?

Liam_Og

What about form? Atm we’re in great shape, we might lose some zip and they could regain form when we next play.

I think we would’ve battered them tomorrow.
Tend to agree

Missing Son, and Dier (who is more important for them than most people realised)

A cold Kane and a dressing room asking questions about Ndombele, i would have fancied a win tomorrow too.

I suspect had we not gone a man down during the week for the larger majority of the game, we might not have pushed for the postponement.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It says: "It is important to have clarity and consistency on the application of the rule."

Thank you Sp**s, yes, we need consistency on the rule, and it was applied today with the post-ponement. Just like with earlier games when clubs didn't have enough players and have at least one covid miss.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What about form? Atm we’re in great shape, we might lose some zip and they could regain form when we next play.

I think we would’ve battered them tomorrow.

We wouldn’t have though would we? We’d have been going into the game with a few players carrying knocks and most of the squad ****ed after playing for 70 minutes one man down. This idea that we’d have gone there and won easily is just fanciful.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What a pathetic, ****ing clown club!

pathetic rowan atkinson GIF

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We wouldn’t have though would we? We’d have been going into the game with a few players carrying knocks and most of the squad ****ed after playing for 70 minutes one man down. This idea that we’d have gone there and won easily is just fanciful.
Guarantee if the game was going ahead, Gagan would be posting "think we'll lose 2-0, I'll quote this at full time" non-stop before kick-off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know someone mentioned it here, but we gotta give it up for Granit ****ing Xhaka and that karate kick.

Being playing 4D chess all along and we didnt know it. Got the red which helped our postponement request in the end, not so @Mrs Bergkamp @razörist @Blankety Blank @<<reed>> @Batman @BigPoppaPump ?

@MaraDon any additional thoughts on Xhaka and what we can learn about Xhaka and football?

If Partey and Xhaka play well, we will definitely beat Sp**s...none of their CMs can match them as a pair.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Their team is dogshit and have a bunch of players missing too, they couldn’t even beat morecimbe without Kane coming on.

After our displays against Liverpool and City I think we would’ve battered them. Our squad is all basically under 24 now, don’t buy this tiredness bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom