• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

daron christie

I’m sure Edu sounded this out a long time ago they know all of this already. The club are waiting to buy a striker before they know how much they have to spend on midfielder. This is obviously the more expensive option for if we buy a cheap striker option…we’re not getting both of the most expensive options

Jabintendo

Are they still desperate for money?
Aulas might ask for more if we spend a lot on a CF. If he is long-term target, then we should move for him now.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I’m sure Edu sounded this out a long time ago they know all of this already. The club are waiting to buy a striker before they know how much they have to spend on midfielder. This is obviously the more expensive option for if we buy a cheap striker option…we’re not getting both of the most expensive options
Nah, it has no sense. They could go for the loan with obligation to buy. We pay in summer and we sell the players we need to sell.

yorch44

We could have got Bruno before he went to Lyon. There is something we don't like about him.

My guess. He literally is an 8 who can't shoot.
So? Xhaka never shots, Partey do it badly... Is not like we depend on it. He is miles ahead of Xhaka, Elneny, Patino and Lokonga. And much better than slow motion Ruben Neves. I don't care if he doesn't shot, 90% of CMs don't do it.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So? Xhaka never shots, Partey do it badly... Is not like we depend on it. He is miles ahead of Xhaka, Elneny, Patino and Lokonga. And much better than slow motion Ruben Neves. I don't care if he doesn't shot, 90% of CMs don't do it.

Depends if Arteta wants a cm who can do it.

akhil

Tell me one CM who is like Gerard actually. Because It doesn't care if he can shot well if it's slow or doesn't have other good aspect on his game. We need a dynamic midfielder.

Have you actually watched this guy? He's not really dynamic or anything. He looks to be in the same mould as Neves. Just slightly more agile than Xhaka.

yorch44

Have you actually watched this guy? He's not really dynamic or anything. He looks to be in the same mould as Neves. Just slightly more agile than Xhaka.
Lol! Guimaraes can carry the ball and past players. He is not super fast but certainly can dribble and run with the ball. Zakaria is more a runner but I seen better timenand game control on Guimaraes. Neves is just soft Xhaka, that means he can't run but is not that stupid like Xhaka getting red cards and penalties.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get the Brazlian duo Edu, you know you want to. Cabral and Guimaraes
Would cost us only less than 40m would be smart stuff. But not sure we interested in Cabral and Bruno is at least worth 35m unless lyon desperately want to sell

upthegun

There’s obviously a reason that we didn’t sign him prior to him being at Lyon, we were interested at the time. After the summer recruitment I trust Edu and Arteta, even though it looks like we will end up with Arthur on loan.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

I know this tweet is a bit old (or at least romano has said that before) but... How is it complicated when we were about to put 70m on the table for Vlahovic?
Yeah, I think the two statements rather contradict each other here (top of wish list for CMs, love him, and 40-45m complicated).

So yeah, I think we can infer the first statement is false or at the least overstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom