• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The release clause doesnt value the player at the number set.

Pedri is not valued at 1B and would never go for anywhere close to 1B, the reason they set ridiculous prices is because the clubs have to and dont want them triggered.
Pedri is an exception.

But the others? Isak €90m euros? Raul de Tomas €70m? Neither is worth that figure and release clauses make the whole negotiation difficult. Especially with the need to pay upfront.

I just find dealing with some of the Spanish teams a joke. Barcelona the biggest one.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Thought they were skint?
Always skint yet seem to be able to spend 55m on Ferran Torres. Wouldnt entertain anything the say. If they want Gabriel so much they can find 80m plus. Or Frenkie de Jong in a straight swap.

Malky

Established Member
Barca can **** off.
It worries me because we've got Edu in charge of this - the useless **** will probably accept £20M + Braithwaite for Gabriel. :clown:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Gabriel won't leave, if he does Arteta better have a left footed CB in mind but not Mari out on loan, Saliba will probably come back eitherway but he won't be slotted in straight away as 1st choice just like that despite his reputation. We all know Arteta has his favourites & will always go against the better players if he doesn't like them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They can have him in exchange for Frenkie.
Thrifting Bargains GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Pedri is an exception.

But the others? Isak €90m euros? Raul de Tomas €70m? Neither is worth that figure and release clauses make the whole negotiation difficult. Especially with the need to pay upfront.

I just find dealing with some of the Spanish teams a joke. Barcelona the biggest one.

No one is paying that for Isak or De Tomas, clubs will negotiate for less, I dont particularly know what to say on this which I havent said already, the release clauses are just there as a requirement from the league and a deterrent if they dont want to sell.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No one is paying that for Isak or De Tomas, clubs will negotiate for less, I dont particularly know what to say on this which I havent said already, the release clauses are just there as a requirement from the league and a deterrent if they dont want to sell.
You don't have to say or explain anything else.

My opinion is that I find dealing with some Spanish clubs and Italian clubs a joke. They want something for nothing and when you go to buy from them they have these ridiculous release clauses that have players by the balls that you have to overpay to get them.

Even though you say it's only there for fun it isn't. We had to pay 50m in one go for Partey which means structuring other deals can be affected.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Look like his agents offered him to barca but barca told they can't afford him and doesn't have much experience. Christensen is the favorite to be signed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Look like his agents offered him to barca but barca told they can't afford him and doesn't have much experience. Christensen is the favorite to be signed.
Nobody wants to live in London when you’ve got Spain and Italy on your doorstep.

That’s what the anti-English on this forum would have you believe anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Juve interested in Gabriel. He one of defenders they looking to buy this summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Juve may actually offer a BBQ set for Gabriel, the cheap ****s.

Edu better ****ing not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom