• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Leeds | Sunday 8th May | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

We welcome Leeds to town knowing that the **** have lost to Liverpool at Anfield (praying for a battering🤞🏾) and possibly Chelsea against Wolves.

Win this and we go 5 points clear and it’ll be Partey Szn in the NLD. We’ll be dancing at the Lane or whatever that sh*thole is called nowadays:

FRsGpGfaAAEEXfM

Pending 🔜

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Arteta: Pepe is a completely different player after African Cup.
Inside his head: I need to frozen him 2 or 3 months or he could look like a good player.
Pepe is what Pepe is. Just doesn't work with us. Better to cut the loss and move on. He would be better suited in a different league and with a different team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just open that new thread already mate, cannot read all the complaining here.

Should have been more goals but thats it. Win is a win. More important game in next few days.

Might give the NLD thread a miss, don’t have a good feeling about that one.

Still confident that we’ll make top 4 tho.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nobody would have predicted Sp**s were one last minute chance away from getting 3 points at Anfield.
Nobody would have predicted a 10 man Leeds could be one last minute chance from getting a point against us.

It suits us down to the wire that both situations were the result of teams sitting back and breaking fast. If we can keep things tight until midway through the second half against Sp**s their nerves will only go up as they have to take the initiative and we can afford to take more risks going forward when the spaces open up. The problem is both Kane and Son are capable of their 'moments' so our tactics can only do so much and we'll need to ride our luck a bit more with them not producing that. I'd be tempted to have Saka at wingback since he's our only player that can realistically trouble Son both offensively and defensively giving him far more work to do thus limiting his impact going forward. It's going to be a real emotional rollercoaster either way though, almost like the Amazon producers are literally writing this script.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Well, being frozen when the manager said he is a completely different player after African Cup and scoring the winning game... He had enough and is out in summer. That's a player bad managed. Arteta couldn't even utilize him as sub impact player.

Funny how people are quick to highlight Arteta’s alleged mismanagement, but aren’t calling Pepe out on a lack of professionalism.

Even if you want to leave, you’re still supposed to give your all whilst your at the club no? He came on today and did **** all. We don’t owe him anything, we broke the bank to get him here and he hasn’t even had 5 good games on the bounce.

I’m just glad we can fetch a fee for him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We done a good job today. Regardless of what we think pre match thats a team fighting to save themselves amd they can be tricky games. We made it harder for ourselves and showed a lack of ruthlessness characteristic of young teams.

3 points in what was in the end a brisk training exercise.

blaze_of_glory

Big win considering what is at stake, but should have been much more comfortable. We continue to miss too many chances.

Fabregasm

Buying him really did one over on the club and Emery! Glad those responsible are out of the club! 70 odd million on him was just absolutely over the top.

Not sure if i would even buy him for 35 mil tbh... Maybe 25 mil to take a chance for his development. Those *****ing that he should get started should get some reality check that he is just way inconsistent, at most he gives you some magic 1 out of 5 games.

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd like to point out to all the people bashing Pepe, that Nketiah looked similarly poor until Arteta finally gave him a run of games. Now look at the difference a bit of confidence has given him! Pepe thrives on confidence as well, and has been very poorly managed. That's on Arteta.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'd like to point out to all the people bashing Pepe, that Nketiah looked similarly poor until Arteta finally gave him a run of games. Now look at the difference a bit of confidence has given him! Pepe thrives on confidence as well, and has been very poorly managed. That's on Arteta.
He looked pretty much the same in AFCON after a sweet run of games under a different manager. Riddle me that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom