• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s getting Top Four, opens up a chance for us to get Potter...as if we got it, Conte ****s off and Big Graham goes to the ****.

Now, even if Arteta can't turn this around, least Potter is an option for us.

He's the natural successor yes, his teams play football.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At the end of the say we put far too much on ESR and Saka and they just ran out of steam, at exactly the wrong moment,which wasn’t their fault btw.
Feel the same too. Long season even without European football and early exits in domestic cup competitions. I feel for Martinelli as well.

Tom Mix

This for me just looks like a crazy decision now.

No idea what the **** was so bad about that **** he had to be released, but surely they could have just found a way to keep him there till the end of the season. Or buy a meaningful option in the winter window if it really had to be done. We had enough squad issues relying on guys like Cedric and Holding FFS.

At the end of the say we put far too much on ESR and Saka and they just ran out of steam, at exactly the wrong moment,which wasn’t their fault btw.
I think Saka and ESR have been great and I don't hold with this dissing of them. Martinelli and Ødegaard have been a notch behind but still performed creditably.

The idea that players like Nketiah, Elneny or Pepe could save our season when they'd barely featured was bizarre. You have to use your squad. The fact we weren't in Europe wasn't carte blanch to stick with a very small group of (mostly) young players. It was a gamble and it's failed.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah buzzing.

Smashing them in against Shamrock Rovers and Cluj before getting dusted by Emery again in the knockouts.

Will be nice seeing a real manager in the Emirates bench next season. Pity he'll be on Villareal's bench with a court jester occupying ours.

biggeordie

I feel we'll never make top 4 ever again unless we got something going and manager just get best of everyone in squad.
I agree…us Geordies will strengthen and within 2 to 3 years we will be challenging the top four for CL places….if it’s any consolation…I think Sp**s will suffer more than Arsenal…and I for one cannot wait to watch them fall.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to googling the teams we’re playing that I’ve never heard of.
Can’t ****ing wait, man! :shivering:
Looking forward to the away trip to Dnipro in the Ukraine. Almost as much as Heart of Midlothian, if they get through the qualifying round.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I agree…us Geordies will strengthen and within 2 to 3 years we will be challenging the top four for CL places….if it’s any consolation…I think Sp**s will suffer more than Arsenal…and I for one cannot wait to watch them fall.
You very likely will be on thr up with the new ownership. Will be interesting what type of players they'd buy in summer. And Howe is decent manager.

About us there long way to go we inconsistent and crumple in big pressure games like you saw today lol.

Welcome here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So which of the Arab states haven’t got a football club yet?

Obviously UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are all taken so is it time to start twerking for Bahrain or Kuwait?
They need to look at other leagues go to Italy they desperately want money imagine Brentford owned by state ffs.

Also with new rules by PL will make things more difficult

Diesel

This is a constant cycle unfortunately.

Our fans will be fuming tonight but tomorrow they’ll forget and forgive once we linked with a shiny new signing. It’s literally a loop we’re stuck in.

Got to give credit to those who stuck with what they’ve been saying all season long.
If we get linked with another gimp like ben white dont think fans will be that forgiving.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this is my lowest moment as an Arsenal fan.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If we get linked with another gimp like ben white dont think fans will be that forgiving.

Other fans, maybe but Arsenal fans are a different creature.

These are the same fans are getting excited of a no name bum from São Paulo and thinking he’ll be the next Martinelli when Martinelli has done anything in his career.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
All you really need to consider in summing this club up is that the best striker, midfielder and defender on the club's books all play for other teams due to the manager's abrasive personality. Even just one available in these last few fixtures and we probably are in the CL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom