• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I agree…us Geordies will strengthen and within 2 to 3 years we will be challenging the top four for CL places….if it’s any consolation…I think Sp**s will suffer more than Arsenal…and I for one cannot wait to watch them fall.

Well played tonight, you absolutely hammered us out there.

I am convinced you were trying to stop us getting into the CL to be able to trump us to players. That's motivation enough for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anger aside, we just got proper bullied out there sadly...reminded me of the Brentford game.

Our young attack just wanted nothing to do with the likes of Burn and Joelinton, didn't have it in them to try and step up.

TinFish

I agree…us Geordies will strengthen and within 2 to 3 years we will be challenging the top four for CL places….if it’s any consolation…I think Sp**s will suffer more than Arsenal…and I for one cannot wait to watch them fall.
Sorry mate but I cannot see Sp**s falling as much as Arsenal.

Whilst they will inevitably drop out of the CL with Newcastle and Manchester United lurking about - their inevitable downfall will not be as bad given the resources they now have and the world class manager they've employed. They also made some shrewd signings in January.

To sum up Arsenal is lack of experience. We are the only top 5 team without a world class player on our books. Now we also stick with a rookie manager without any pedigree. A gamble that is failing to pay off it seems.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That first goal tonight.

Is right up there, with the dumbest goals we have ever conceded...just awful.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Needs another 200mil in the summer mate.
I honestly have nothing against that. The more money they pump into the squad the better. As long as it is on younger players it will only have upside, with our without Arteta. If he can convince KSE to keep investing more power to him.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I honestly have nothing against that. The more money they pump into the squad the better. As long as it is on younger players it will only have upside, with our without Arteta. If he can convince KSE to keep investing more power to him.

That would be the wrong move. A new manager could have different ideas about our rebuild and spending more money with Arteta means less money for Arteta's replacement.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That would be the wrong move. A new manager could have different ideas about our rebuild and spending more money with Arteta means less money for Arteta's replacement.
Well, that isn't happening, is it? Arteta is here to stay unless he goes on a absolutely dreadful run in the autumn. No, as long as he is here I hope they shower him with money! If they spend another 200m in the summer I would be a happy piglet!

pig GIF

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Well, that isn't happening, is it? Arteta is here to stay unless he goes on a absolutely dreadful run in the autumn. No, as long as he is here I hope they shower him with money! If they spend another 200m in the summer I would be a happy piglet!

pig GIF

That's incredibly short sighted. He just had the easiest path to top 4 laid out for him this season. 1 game a week, 180M invested into the squad, backing to get rid of any player he wanted and having the teams in 3-7 positions implode and drop their level. Considering all of these circumstances, it looks like he still won't get top 4. So what makes you think he will get top 4 when we're back in Europe again? The most likely outcome is that he's going to underachieve yet again, if KSE have any standards, they finally sack him, and we will be left with a squad he built but a new manager might not like. It's a terrible idea. We're not Manchester City, we can't afford to keep spending like this on the wrong manager.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Or a new nanager coukd raise the level of half decent players, play to their strengths and find a system that worked. There should be a philosophy throughout the club that we play in a certain way and buy players to reflect that style and hire managers who can implement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom