• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This getting belted out against Dundalk and FC Carrier Bag in the Europa next season...

carl-chef-kiss.gif
Might just be me but that tune is cringy as ****.

Just like the way YNWA is cringy as **** too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Might just be me but that tune is cringy as ****.

Just like the way YNWA is cringy as **** too.

People will say, that song cost us Champions League.

But I feel it was the "We've got Super Mik Arteta" chant, that did the most damage.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

589 attempt 61 goals. Might call us top 6 Brighton

Interesting analysis, if you look at all XG and not just high quality chances XG. The second being quite poor.

Bodes well for the future if we can build on our chance creation, and create more high quality chances. Comes back to more technical skill needed in the middle, some variety like having height across our front line and players who can cope with playing a high line.

I hope we spend some good money and bring in good quality this window. Because if we do, we will do well next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting analysis, if you look at all XG and not just high quality chances XG. The second being quite poor.

Bodes well for the future if we can build on our chance creation, and create more high quality chances. Comes back to more technical skill needed in the middle, some variety like having height across our front line and players who can cope with playing a high line.

I hope we spend some good money and bring in good quality this window. Because if we do, we will do well next season.
It always been that case every game we played this season i believe we average 15 attempts but most of it off target we never had game this season when we had like 8-10 attempts on target. Our xg is usually above 2.00 but can't score we lack clinical players and it'll make huge difference

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Made me feel angry watching us blow away Everton 5-1 and celebrate so happily.

If we could have used 10 percent of that to deal with the games that mattered...

I'm not suggesting they are wrong go celebrate the goals, but we have self destructed when it matters in one of the most narratively awful ways.

Jack badmon

I’m not happy at all with the club and the degrading of standards. I’m not falling for the PR of overachievement we absolutely bottled it. It worries me that we celebrated the way we did yesterday that next year will be more of the same. Maybe the celebration police actually had a point.

D

Deleted member 102404

589 attempt 61 goals. Might call us top 6 Brighton

This shows that the infamous 'system' problems we have going forward are not anything more than excuses for our strikers and forward players missing too many chances.
We have to be better at putting the ball in the back of the net next year - especially from mid to long range shots where our conversion rate must be abysmal compared to the average.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This was the main difference between Sp**s and us they actually have 2 goal scorers in Son and Kane specificly on the end of the season our goals were not coming though.

Still think we are on the right track but we need a quality injection.
Main difference is Sp**s got a top 5 manager in the world and we got Pub League Mik. We win one more match in that 3 straight losses at end of season and we breeze to CL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Main difference is Sp**s got a top 5 manager in the world and we got Pub League Mik. We win one more match in that 3 straight losses at end of season and we breeze to CL.
The Pub manager you calling got us most wins in league since Wenger was in charge. Despite playing with strikers who combined 9 league goals. We must be heading in wrong direction then.

its a shame we left it up to Norwich to do us a favour but all our own doing feel like we have had a good season with something to build on hopefully the board back arteta again not expecting a new player every position but id love a new cm to replace xhaka (if we can keep him but not be so reliant on him that would good business) , gabriel jesus a premier league proven goal scorer is a must next season we let ourselves down by not doing anything in January and some squad depth would be great if we can do it with saliba coming back and getting a chance which he should do given the europa league was a great performance yesterday but ultimately cos we lost so many games towards the end of the season it didnt count for much

Jack badmon

The Pub manager you calling got us most wins in league since Wenger was in charge. Despite playing with strikers who combined 9 league goals. We must be heading in wrong direction then.

The only season we‘ve had without Europe in over 20 years and that’s the standards you’ve got. What about the amount of games we have lost then.

Farzad Stoned

The pub manager threw away players or never gave them a chance that would have got us 3rd. He is worse than pub league manager those guys are wizards at building functioning sides with no money, Arteta can’t get enough Premier league quality player to not have Cedric and Holding decide our CL with 280 million pounds. Why did they send out players in January for nothing and not strengthen? Would Saliba the young players of the year in France of botched the NLD like Holding well we will never know now. Why were Sp**s able to add a top class attacker in January? This is worse than pub league, this an airline pilot doing a 63 hour meth bender before he flies the jumbo jet before he crashes it into a mountain. Already we are going to lose De Jesus to Sp**s or a continental power because playing Thursdays is a spit in the face to top ranked talent. He set the club back years with rank amateurish management

Farzad Stoned

Italian Mourinho is not even top 5 in the PL
Italian Mourinho coached the pants off pub league Mik. His team was in free fall. He got his star striker scoring again and added a top attacker in January. Pub league Mik threw away talent in January added no one. Conte could be in the top 40 managers in the world and he is loads better than Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom