• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yawn, am I supposed to be impressed that a team with Kane and Son score "a lot" of goals?
You should be impressed that Conte brought Kane back into the gold and got him scoring, Pub League Mik couldn’t do it in 18 months with his star striker. Then we send world class striker to Barca and he singlehandedly resurrects their season. Oh and we added no goals when we shipped out players. If Conte is bad then Arteta should be managing 9 year old girls at the park, maybe he can manage packing a cooler with oranges and juice boxes

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You should be impressed that Conte brought Kane back into the gold and got him scoring, Pub League Mik couldn’t do it in 18 months with his star striker. Then we send world class striker to Barca and he singlehandedly resurrects their season. Oh and we added no goals when we shipped out players. If Conte is bad then Arteta should be managing 9 year old girls at the park, maybe he can manage packing a cooler with oranges and juice boxes
Kane had less goals and provided less assists than last season, Italian Mourinho must be truly world-class to accomplish such a feat 👏

Farzad Stoned

Kane had less goals and assists than last season, Italian Mourinho must be truly world-class to accomplish such a feat 👏
Yes because he took over in December is responsible for the first half when he wasn’t manager? When he took over they were in free fall now they will be playing CL and singing songs about our collapse, this is Sp**s they can’t celebrate trophies but this season was the next best thing to a trophy for them thanks to pub league Mik getting publicly and obviously out managed. His management is the laughingstock of the Pl.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The pub manager threw away players or never gave them a chance that would have got us 3rd. He is worse than pub league manager those guys are wizards at building functioning sides with no money, Arteta can’t get enough Premier league quality player to not have Cedric and Holding decide our CL with 280 million pounds. Why did they send out players in January for nothing and not strengthen? Would Saliba the young players of the year in France of botched the NLD like Holding well we will never know now. Why were Sp**s able to add a top class attacker in January? This is worse than pub league, this an airline pilot doing a 63 hour meth bender before he flies the jumbo jet before he crashes it into a mountain. Already we are going to lose De Jesus to Sp**s or a continental power because playing Thursdays is a spit in the face to top ranked talent. He set the club back years with rank amateurish management
Because they weren't going to evolve us and they were making trouble. Really that difficult to understand? Just be more patient we'll be better anyway don't put your all focus on manager.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yes because he took over in December is responsible for the first half when he wasn’t manager? When he took over they were in free fall now they will be playing CL and singing songs about our collapse, this is Sp**s they can’t celebrate trophies but this season was the next best thing to a trophy for them thanks to pub league Mik getting publicly and obviously out managed. His management is the laughingstock of the Pl.
Arteta sexuals: we are second after Christmas, lick his boots!!
Arteta sexuals also: Conte is not good, he only achieved 4th because Arsenal sucks

Mind blowing isn't it? 😂😂😂

Farzad Stoned

Because they weren't going to evolve us and they were making trouble. Really that difficult to understand? Just be more patient we'll be better anyway don't put your all focus on manager.
Evolve is to what why didn’t we strength in January while Sp**s added a top notch right sided attacker who helped resurrect their season? Enough on the job training 280 million pounds later. You think world class attackers are dying to play for boring Arteta and on Thursdays?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Lmao, Italian Mourinho came to Sp*rs after 9 league games, but if you want to make pathetic excuses I suppose you can somehow equate that with half the season. Guy lost to the lowest ranked team in the Conference league and exited in the group stages, I'm supposed to cream my pants over what he can do in Europe next year?

Farzad Stoned

Lmao, Italian Mourinho came to Sp*rs after 9 league games, but if you want to make pathetic excuses I suppose you can somehow equate that with half the season.
Winners with multiple league championships playing in the CL after they inherited a free falling team don’t need excuses. Losers who have Cedric and Holding decide our CL failure after 280 million should be packing Oranges for the girls at the park and not be destroying the Arsenal brand

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Winners with multiple league championships playing in the CL after they inherited a free falling team don’t need excuses. Losers who have Cedric and Holding decide our CL failure after 280 million should be packing Oranges for the girls at the park and not be destroying the Arsenal brand
Then why are you making them for him?
A manager who has spent 2 decades and has one a majority of his league championships at a dominant Juventus. At the time barely more challenging than winning the league with PSG.

Are you going to keep licking his boots when he has his inevitable meltdown and leaves? He's already had a few mini-meltdowns.

Farzad Stoned

Then why are you making them for him?
A manager who has spent 2 decades and has one a majority of his league championships at a dominant Juventus. At the time barely more challenging than winning the league with PSG.

Are you going to keep licking his boots when he has his inevitable meltdown and leaves? He's already had a few mini-meltdowns.
Lol Conte with all his faults is about 100 times as accomplished as Arteta and he publicly clowned him and Arteta choked anyway. Your passive aggressive posts aside, I would take any of the top managers in the league over Arteta; Arteta isn’t even good enough to be in the second tier of managers in division, he isn’t even Moyes, Potter, or Rodgers. Comparing Arteta to Conte is like comparing a mule to a Championship winning race horse. Between Sp**s and Arsenal one team has a fraud the other has a proven winner.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Lol Conte with all his faults is about 100 times as accomplished as Arteta and he publicly clowned him and Arteta choked anyway. Your passive aggressive posts aside, I would take any of the top managers in the league over Arteta; Arteta isn’t even good enough to be in the second tier of managers in division, he isn’t even Moyes, Potter, or Rodgers. Comparing Arteta to Conte is like comparing a mule to a Championship winning race horse. Between Sp**s and Arsenal one team has a fraud the other has a proven winner.
Lol, if Conte is so clear then why do you feel the need to constantly compare him to Arteta? I haven't mentioned Arteta once in this back and forth, because I'm not even arguing who is the better of the two.

If Arteta is as sh*t as you say isn’t it a bit embarrassing that Conte a supposed "top 5 in the world" needs to be compared with Arteta to look good?

Farzad Stoned

Lol, if Conte is so clear then why do you feel the need to constantly compare him to Arteta? I haven't mentioned Arteta once in this back and forth, because I'm not even arguing who is the better of the two.

If Arteta is as sh*t as you say isn’t it a bit embarrassing that Conte a supposed "top 5 in the world" needs to be compared with Arteta to look good?
Conte won the League with Inter they hadn’t won it in many years. Same with Juve, he started Juve’s best championship period in club history. if he isn’t top 5 he is top 10, and all his teams played more watchable football than the king of Joseball 2.0 Arteta. That is why I called your posts passive aggressive you attack Conte to deflect attention from the proven failure we have managing our club.

Morning_woody

Conte has been a manager for around 14 years, Arteta barely 2 and a half season. While I'm not Artetas biggest fan, he is an inexperienced manager so what did you expect ? Name one effin manager in PL with 2 and a half years of experience doing good without mistakes. Hell, this club was broken with lot of deadwood when Arteta took overso you expect what exactly ?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Conte won the League with Inter they hadn’t won it in many years. Same with Juve, he started Juve’s best championship period in club history. if he isn’t top 5 he is top 10, and all his teams played more watchable football than the king of Joseball 2.0 Arteta. That is why I called your posts passive aggressive you attack Conte to deflect attention from the proven failure we have managing our club.
I was specifically responding to your hilarious claim that Conte is a top 5 in the world manager, and your defense of that claim was to constantly make comparisons to a manager who you yourself think is dog sh*t. A "world class manager" shouldn't need to be compared to managers who are supposedly levels below him to look good no?

Farzad Stoned

Conte has been a manager for around 14 years, Arteta barely 2 and a half season. While I'm not Artetas biggest fan, he is an inexperienced manager so what did you expect ? Name one effin manager in PL with 2 and a half years of experience doing good without mistakes. Hell, this club was broken with lot of deadwood when Arteta took overso you expect what exactly ?
64,000 dollar question why do we need to put up with an inexperienced manager when we could of hired a Conte or Tuchel in the same timeframe?

Farzad Stoned

I was specifically responding to your hilarious claim that Conte is a top 5 in the world manager, and your defense of that claim was to constantly make comparisons to a manager who you yourself think is dog sh*t. A "world class manager" shouldn't need to be compared to managers who are supposedly levels below him to look good no?
I just find it odd you attack Conte for boring football but Arteta plays even more boring football and manages your team. But beyond that my statement isn’t odd, if Conte is not top 5 he certainly is top 10. If my statement is so out of norm name 10 better managers then

Farzad Stoned

Because it's a long term project. Sp**s only getting to top 4 because of Son & Kane goals.
Long term project to what? The only project I see them being successful in is getting the fans to accept mediocrity, from what I see that project is going swimmingly. Tuchel would have us in CL if not get us another trophy in the process why do you want a zero as a manager running a long term project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom