• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sweet, yeah I'm from London but been here since 2019. Tresor is legit tbf - last time I was there it got pretty wild on you-know-what! Glad u made it out of Berlin in 1 piece. :lol:

Been two or three times and the vibes are just immaculate right? :lol:

Gotta get back out there this winter for sure.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
There’s a good variety of music tbf.

You’ve just gotta try and trawl social media and ask people where they’re going later.

Went to a couple of sick Dub and Soca nights in proper sweat box little venues.
Omw on tram to Alexanderplatz. I was indeed intending to ask people outside on where to go 'n stuff.
Let's see how this so far dusted saturday turns out

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Head to Berghain on Sunday night. Daytime it will be great at Sisyphos (I live 10mins away so often there before I head to Hain)

Cheers mate will have to try it out.

Always open for recommendations.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if Valverde has asthma as well. Suspiciously non stop in his running.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn’t the ball come off a Liverpool player before coming to Benz? Was surprised by that offside
If it’s not intentional then it’s still offside.
Both BT and Sky are just Liverpool fan TV YouTube channels, tbh.

"We can talk all we want about VAR, but Liverpool should be infront"

...no they shouldn't, Madrid have been screwed.

Owen is an absolute disgrace too, @GDeep™ called it...speaks like a child with ADHD, ffs.
how have Madrid been agreed? It has to be an intentional ball for the goal to stand?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Nah Berlin is unmatched. People are just built different. Went to an art exhibition, got trollied and ended up at an afters near the airport.

Paris is just full of snobs and lacks the spontaneity you can get in other places. Just feels like a load of nice buildings but no soul.
Berlin is even worse than Paris when it comes to people, 90% you'll see aren't even from there. If your own personality is attractive you'll find decent people in any city, but the city Berlin itself is insanely ugly.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom