• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Big fan of any RW who can actually shoot the soccer ball.

Also hope that signing Raph means I’ll be able to comment on our right wingers without being accused of having an agenda at any given moment.

Raph is one of those players I never even bothered wishlisting because he seemed bound for bigger and better things.

Raphinha right, Saka left, Spliff Rowe in the ash-tray. 😍

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also hope that signing Raph means I’ll be able to comment on our right wingers without being accused of having an agenda at any given moment.

Raph is one of those players I never even bothered wishlisting because he seemed bound for bigger and better things.

:facepalm:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

rick.jpg

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Raphina's shooting isn't better than Saka's though?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Goddamn you almost got there.
I never talked about minutes replaced, people here only try to on purpose misread me to get an argument going.

I always said he will replace Pepe in the squad. A big money RW to start. This is important so people understand that we aren't replacing Saka in the squad for example.

This forum is full of petty people trying to attack me when they have some chance, even if it's their own imagination. Because I never talked about Raphinha not starting either like you guys said. Then the martyr choir will chime in who have some grudge against me.

I would hope the admins quide the petty people so we don't need to go through this kind of long argument for nothing in these threads.

What an experience, gotta love this forum. :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We haven't had quailty in depth for so long that fans are convinced ESR or Saka are off, it's crazy.

If you think back to peak Wenger we had two absolute ballers in Henry and Bergkamp. Yet still decided to add Reyes and RVP.

Think that was even while Wiltord and Kanu were on their last legs. Excellent squad planning.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

My intention was to point out how those rumours about Raphinha replacing Saka from other club's fans, or our fan's fears, are not very solid because Raphinha is a clear replacement for Pepe in the squad when we want to improve our starting eleven and quality depth in the team.

But somehow this simple thing got out of hand. It's really weird sometimes how it can happen. But when people have a grudge against you, then the weirdest things can appear from the dark.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My intention was to point out how those rumours about Raphinha replacing Saka from other club's fans, or our fan's fears, are not very solid because Raphinha is a clear replacement for Pepe in the squad when we want to improve our starting eleven and quality depth in the team.

But somehow this simple thing got out of hand. It's really weird sometimes how it can happen. But when people have a grudge against you, then the weirdest things can appear from the dark.

ZGs3o7.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Guaranteed that some will be on his spice next season.

Got sections of our fanbase riding out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom