• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Isit though?

Still a career to die for, falling off and having motivation issues at 32/33 particularly after winning the WC is not the biggest shame in the world. His talent could have gotten far more admittedly, especially had he stayed at Madrid a shade longer etc.

He will probably end up having a better Arsenal career overall than the majority of guys currently here still or just joined.

Amazing career and a top player at his peak.

Just kinda weird how associated he is with Fornite now, was missing games and filming himself playing it :lol:

Wouldn't be shocked if we get reports in the next few years that he is living in his parent's basement, before they sack him aswell.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
2 truths can co-exist.

Evidently, Arteta is **** at managing players - several evidences exist.

Apparently, Özil presents a tough character to manage, thus making the life of a mediocre manager even more difficult.

Recalling the argument back then though - was Özil good enough as a footballer to make the pitch when arsenal were losing points to every team that could field 11 players, it is/was clear that he was good enough to contribute.

Anyways, as you were
He’s mugged you all off, keep it moving man 🤣

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think this could mean retirement for Özil.

I can't see why even an American side would take him to be honest. The way it's ended at his previous two clubs It would have to be a PR type move for the club. Wages would be high for that.

As much as I really disliked him towards the end of is spell here it's a shame that such a talent has just kind of given up and is going out so meekly.

If he doesn't have the motivation in him to knuckle down, cut out the PR stuff and let his performances do the
talking at Fener, given his emotional attachment to the club, he's not doing it elsewhere.

He's done.
3/4 paragraphs of waffle. Told you before to keep it short and sweet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Özil hits a nerve with you mate.

One of the times you've been shown to have poor judgement. You were twerking for all his PR and pushing the China conspiracy stuff :lol:
He got dropped straight after China. We got banned from their tv and got reinstated a little later when it was clear we dumped Mesut. You can’t deny the connection.

Just wait another 20 years when the west is dancing to every tune of China and India.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The whisper going around is that you plan on attending? This will definitely end in a Soho spit roast toast! Don’t ask, Clive 🤫

Love me a spit roast, but maybe not with an AMer
The sweatiness and basement dank would be off the chart

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He got dropped straight after China. We got banned from their tv and got reinstated a little later when it was clear we dumped Mesut. You can’t deny the connection.

Just wait another 20 years when the west is dancing to every tune of China and India.

Mate, there doesn't need to be an International geo-political conspiracy to explain it.

He gave up / the game passed him by and he knew a lot of you guys would get behind his PR wars just to be contrarians :lol:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

No point debating again, but despite being past his best he was still playing well for Arteta. I’m past it anyway.
I mean, we still could have used him instead of Willian and others and were Arsenal any better off doing what they did the way they did?

Arteta benefitted personally as he stamped his authority but in the grand scheme I’d argue not really tbh. Not as much as his haters like to think anyways.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wait till @Oxeki shows up, might push out Gagan over the edge.
That feckless turncoat switched to supporting Özil, Cant believe I took him under my wing. He’s basically this monstrous gimp before he defected to Xerxes at the promise of mutant prozzies, and I’m Leonidas. He can sweep up the dead

vantoure

He’s mugged you all off, keep it moving man 🤣
Hehe, all good here.

If you managed to think rationally about it just once, he's done very well for himself to remain relevant in your head all this while. I mean, 6-7 years without rent? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom