• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you haven’t noticed the unprofessionalism along the way then nothing I say will change anything tbh.

Each to their own.
Tbf I haven’t, I did say earlier in the thread I haven’t paid much attention to him over the years.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tbf I haven’t, I did say earlier in the thread I haven’t paid much attention to him over the years.
There's been a few clear cases of him and his representative acting unprofessionally. They've been throwing their toys out the pram + airing out their dirty laundry to the press.

He created this whole situation out of his lack of respect and foresight but expects the entire world to move for him now that he stupidly tanked his value.

It really makes De Jong look like Mother Theresa putting up with the disgraceful Barcelona.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
You would think he's deliberately leeching of the club like Carl Jenkinson the way these comments go

It's very strange, but they don't want to address the real problem. I shudder thinking about what sorts of stuff people will come up with when it's time to discuss yellow box guy
Lol Carl jenkinson was signed for a low fee on low wagesloved Arsenal & always put in effort. Arsène decided to sign him & he found another club when it was time to say goodbye🤣.
LT was signed for a big fee on big wages absolutely hates being here & takes the money without the effort.
Who's yellow box guy?
Top trolling 🤣👍😜.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Lol Carl jenkinson was signed for a low fee on low wagesloved Arsenal & always put in effort. Arsène decided to sign him & he found another club when it was time to say goodbye🤣.
LT was signed for a big fee on big wages absolutely hates being here & takes the money without the effort.
Who's yellow box guy?
Top trolling 🤣👍😜.
He means the big yellow warning box at the top about TP.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Who's yellow box guy?
Top trolling 🤣👍😜.
Carl Jenkinson? He's about the worse example possible. Awful take by @Entropics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom