• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great half overall. Just a few things from Xhaka and Gabriel(CB) in being a little loose with passes. We could’ve been up much more, but I’ll take the 2-0 lead.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zinchenko is world class on the ball, he's technically been our best player by a mile.

The left hand side is really interesting, Xhaka has been able to make free third man runs all game. If we can upgrade there with someone more dynamic that can make the most of that freedom, we really are in buisness.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
It’s interesting that the Saka-øde connection hasn’t even gotten going

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
0681_Raw_06122006rf_519_crop_exact.jpg

Hc9OPLTFoa9XS553c8P1UNIW5-ijtaKR-5VK_Tla1A8.png

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Never in doubt the moment commentators here mentioned Jesus loves scoring against Leicester, they also enjoy a good L at the Emirates too

Shaky start but a piece of magic from Jesus and yet another set piece deflated them, looks like a very comfortable game now

Zinchenko only made Xhaka more vital, he's now actively involved in most of our attacks it seems, Jesus should try playing more with our captain passenger the next half.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fofana is crack. Can't believe people care comparing him to Saliba ffs

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Imagine thinking Arteta was not the right guy.
Imagine thinking Xhaka needed to be upgraded.
Imagine thinking Gabriel Jesus was not a good signing.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Zinchenko is world class on the ball, he's technically been our best player by a mile.

The left hand side is really interesting, Xhaka has been able to make free third man runs all game. If we can upgrade there with someone more dynamic that can make the most of that freedom, we really are in buisness.
If we improve on Xhaka. Someone better on the ball, more agile and quicker burst of acceleration and get a RW competition for Saka, we can become so much more dynamic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope in 2nd we didn't show compliancy add 3rd goal. Leicester will try keep attacking they got nothing to lose its all about us dominate possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom