• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

Moviegooner

North London is as always Red! In most parts of the game, we destroyed the chickens. Saka, Partey, Saliba Martinelli we're absolutely fantastic. This team has been the best since 2007/08. Every time Arteta proves haters wrong, I love it. My man Xhaka again on the score-sheet. Love this guy. A truly transformed player. Saliba is going to be a very special player. Need to sign da thing. Top of the league! Bring on Liverpool

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jesus and Xhaka with very calm interviews post match. The training has given them the belief. Neither smiling and quite robotic but I like this steely determination. Jesus says he's happy and they dissolve in to smiles when he gives Xhaka the MOTM award

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If Xhaka got a red card for that tackle, nobody in football would be saying its not a red.

But because it's someone else, there's an uproar against it.
I’ve seen far more yellows than reds handed out for those type of challenges, but they are red card offences.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
'game's been ruined' - says someone regarding the red card

yet when its us, we're the bad guys trying to break legs

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So lets wait and see why Arsenal are still in a false position.

Guess its the Liverpool game next week that will be the real test.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If we win every match from this point we are champions. So it's is our hands. Next week it's time to put on the floor those injected and doped Liverpool players. Klopp better get a new type of drug for them if he wants to save the match.

Fabregasm

If we win every match from this point we are champions. So it's is our hands. Next week it's time to put on the floor those injected and doped Liverpool players. Klopp better get a new type of drug for them if he wants to save the match.
So you expecting the team to go on a 30 matches winning run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom