• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Unpopular opinion, kane is hugely overrated. I swear the vast majority of his goals against us have been pens, and when he's not doing that, he's anonymous when it matters, for both club and country
6 of 13 goals have been pens in NLD . Let’s face it he benefits from being English, the captain of England, White, blonde, and having an Anglo Saxon name. He isn’t fit to sniff Haaland or Lewandowski’s jock strap

Fallout

Not a red for me, but after the bull**** decisions in last seasons fixture I am more than happy to take it. Think we’re still owed more because the game was already decided at that point anyway.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Conte- says Sp**s had many chances to score. He says the red card ended the game and wouldn't comment on his thoughts about it. He says they made big mistakes with their final passes. Small moan about the international interruption but says they will do the best yo stay near the top. The subs were for fresh legs, because the game was gone, because of the games to come and to give minutes to fringe players. Decent interview tbf.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-0
Obviously had to be the ****. We can’t catch a break
How the **** does a **** bag play this game. **** this horrible ****s
Of all the people it has to be the **** that scores
This is why karma does not exist.
The little team huddle after the goal, what a bunch of cringe ****s they are.
Hand grenade in their middle of them would be a blessing
1-1
Get in Kane !!!
G'warrrrn HARRY!
I told you, they are weak, these ****s don't have the spine for it. We are going to do them 3-1.

2-1
Such a Fcuking giveaway.

Massively fcuking frustrating. Gives them momentum.

Lloris is our bloody captain.
****ing dreadful from Lloris. It’s always our own fault. So piss poor.
FFS Hugo brain fart
****ing shocking keeping thanks Hugo for giving the goal FFS

Red card
How could that be red?
Fecking Royal
****ing royal you ****

3-1
This could be 5 or 6
Oh for ****s sake
I’ve turned it off. **** this team.
Feeling sick! ****ing amateurs.
Stupid individual mistakes. Every ****ing time we play at this ****hole.

FT

The shameless of playing a **** like partey. Even the chavs wouldn’t go that low.
I don’t know

They played that murderer Alonso
Even when we played attacking football under Poch we still used to get battered at the Emirates so I don't understand people who say we need to play attacking football
Embarrassing losing to a europa league team tbh.

@Xln @albakos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom