• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 516,383
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean if we want Bellingham we can get him but you have to be realistic Liverpool real madrid and man city all after him.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Yes, way over the top. He was very good in the second half today though. Not so in the first half. Good goal but that masked a first half display that had a lot of poor touches. Think it was just nerves. Very high ceiling imo but much to prove. Like I said before, given the hype he needs to dominate this World Cup like a Lothar Matheus. Good start against Iran
Lothar Matheus was 10 years older than Bellingham....

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jude is signing for us i reckon, trusty the process and all that.
If we finish top 4 and don't cheap out on wages, I see him as a real option. Good young manager, great young team, club with huge history and a chance to be a legend in a place where we win things rather than just buy them. I can see us having real appeal again.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If we finish top 4 and don't cheap out on wages, I see him as a real option. Good young manager, great young team, club with huge history and a chance to be a legend in a place where we win things rather than just buy them. I can see us having real appeal again.
I agree, normally im quite pessimistic about this sort of thing but i reckon were in the mix with a good chance.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I agree, normally im quite pessimistic about this sort of thing but i reckon were in the mix with a good chance.
We are at least relevant again & are on the up. With players like Saka, Jesus & Martinelli, he could see the appeal.

If Real come in for him tho, it would be difficult to refuse. Liverpool are having a tough season but are in CL & have an manager.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Look at the source's picture. You're actually a scumbag AG. 😭

6cnq3MJK_400x400.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Madrid won't be splashing upwards of £80M on a CM.

Imagine if they bought Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham in the space of a couple of years, would be totally Football Manager type stuff. Hence yeah why it probably wouldn’t happen, too good to be true surely.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Imagine if they bought Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham in the space of a couple of years, would be totally Football Manager type stuff. Hence yeah why it probably wouldn’t happen, too good to be true surely.

Well, I could see it if they didn't have Valverde.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Completely forgot about Valverde. Bellingham probably goes to Liverpool to replace Hendo, I imagine? Wouldn’t hurt to try for him though.

Really don’t see Liverpool as that much of an attractive option atm. They don’t pay huge wages either which I’m sure he’ll be getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom