• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's amazing the narrative that can be spun by the media. This very much had United are back feel when they aren't. The media tried to spin that ETH is doing magical things, able to set his team up and get results for this poor United side who have spent a fortune.

They were absolutely dominated. I'm going to have kids in my class trying to make out like it was an even game. I am going to have to pull up the @adamvoge and @oh_that_crab dataviz and explain what field tilt is. Enjoyable morning!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's amazing the narrative that can be spun by the media. This very much had United are back feel when they aren't. The media tried to spin that ETH is doing magical things, able to set his team up and get results for this poor United side who have spent a fortune.

They were absolutely dominated. I'm going to have kids in my class trying to make out like it was an even game. I am going to have to pull up the @adamvoge and @oh_that_crab dataviz and explain what field tilt is. Enjoyable morning!
I was saying it before the game, this supposed magical in form run of them was them beating plumbers at home, barely beating wolves away, dropping points at palace away and beating city at home by a criminal ref decision only they can get. Give me a break. They held on for dear life against us but the gulf in quality was immense.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was saying it before the game, this supposed magical in form run of them was them beating plumbers at home, barely beating wolves away, dropping points at palace away and beating city at home by a criminal ref decision only they can get. Give me a break. They held on for dear life against us but the gulf in quality was immense.
What is the genuine difference between Ole's style of play and Ten Hags?

Sit back, counter, early balls from Fernandes, Rushford running behind.

I'd be intrigued to see how many balls they played up to Weghorst, because that was their strategy and they couldn't even execute that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What is the genuine difference between Ole's style of play and Ten Hags?

Sit back, counter, early balls from Fernandes, Rushford running behind.

I'd be intrigued to see how many balls they played up to Weghorst, because that was their strategy and they couldn't even execute that.
I think this game its more about us being that good than them being bad. Its cliche because they spent a billion dollars in the last 5 years but thats all wasted money. Its a reset under Ten Hag and you see what they try, we scored from it twice. They try and build from the back, tempt you into pressing than quickly find the wings. But we are probably the best pressing teams so it resulted in them losing the ball and us scoring. De Gea, AWB, Eriksen, the striker and probably Antony (he looks awful) will not be in ETH team next season. Believe me he is a very good manager. Took Ajax all around Europe and outplayed top teams in their own stadiums. He left and look at ajax now, sitting in 5th, out of the CL, with the most expensive squad in history.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hey AG, did Oxeki post anything from Redcafe & Sp**s forum last night? If so where can I find it?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

eyes hannibal GIF

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't know about you guys but breakfast definitely tastes nicer after that yesterday.

Ten Hag the magician put back in his magic box.

Gary Neville now squirming like a rat and afraid to say what he said last week was a load of ****e and there's no chance United are finishing ahead of us.

All this Casemiro excuses, oh why was VAR not checked etc.

United fans, after all the years of ****e lately, should have been modest about their "title challenge". Now 1 week later they are happy with top 4 as that was the objective. Joke shop.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Had a quick look on red cafe, vast majority of posts had the sentiment of they were beaten by a better team no arguments at all. Obviously not phrased in a nice way though.
To be frank, even with a ManU fan’s rose tinted glasses, it would be hard watching that second half and say they were not hanging on the ropes. We played them dizzy at times. One would have to be totally delusional or have an agenda to say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom