• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahima Bamba

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
No it's not. A 20 year old coming from the portugese league being backup to Partey, would be mad. Besides, I read the paper article, think they're only guessing because his agent apparently was in London.
Yeah that's what I took from it too.

Nobody really knows anything.

Having said that, I wouldnt be surprised if we went for him. There isn't exactly a stack of viable options right now.

Gunners1616

His "highlights" looks very average... :eyess: Doesn't make sens for a January signing.

Might as well trust Elneny/Lokonga and bring back Patino.

Just get Zubimendi (or William Carvalho if we are really desperate). No point getting another inexperienced youngster. Even Fabio Vieira who player in the Champion League before need a year to adjust.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

21 year old Ecuadorian with 24 appearance in the PL being quoted 80 million is crazier. Maybe he is our caicedo young talent brought in to be backup. Caicedo was brough my back in January to be bissoumas backup
No it's not. A 20 year old coming from the portugese league being backup to Partey, would be mad. Besides, I read the paper article, think they're only guessing because his agent apparently was in London.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
His "highlights" looks very average... :eyess: Doesn't make sens for a January signing.

Might as well trust Elneny/Lokonga and bring back Patino.

Just get Zubimendi (or William Carvalho if we are really desperate). No point getting another inexperienced youngster. Even Fabio Vieira who player in the Champion League before need a year to adjust.
So you didn't hear that Elneny has been out injured indefinite since Oxford game then ?

Teta doesnt rate Sambi. Nobody does.

This is why we are in dire need matey.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
21 year old Ecuadorian with 24 appearance in the PL being quoted 80 million is crazier. Maybe he is our caicedo young talent brought in to be backup. Caicedo was brough my back in January to be bissoumas backup
Sure it's also kinda crazy, but he's PL proven, did good in the world cup and important to Brighton so I can understand it, Brighton doesn't want to sell him.

UkrArsenal

please buy one whose level is confirmed by the top league , Trossard has impressed more in 15 minutes than Vierra or Lokonga in their entire time at the club .

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
This kids mainly played as a CB with only a few appearances at DM. It doesn't sound likely unless he's a super talent. He definitely likes to slam the tackles in

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sure it's also kinda crazy, but he's PL proven, did good in the world cup and important to Brighton so I can understand it, Brighton doesn't want to sell him.
Proven? Or started his PL career really promising? He was bought exactly 2 years ago. First 6 months he made no appearance, then was loaned out for 6 months. Was brought back last Jan as understudy to bissouma and started to get real games end of last season. Like I said in total 24 pl appearance. You can’t be proven in a league after 24 matches. Trossard was PL proven. Caicedo is PL young talent who is showing a lot of promise

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom