• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would we have to wait until activating the release clause to find out if the player is willing to come here? Legit question I don’t know if there are tampering rules, I’d guess not. It would be diligent to find out if he’s interested before deadline day. We need a CM.
Every team does it through agents or intermediaries so as long as you’re not stupid enough to get caught in public like Ashley Cole with Chelsea or Hleb with Inter, you should be fine.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Also I just went through the threadsmarks can’t believe we are for real. I love it. We want to make our team stronger but we’re also building for the future. Perfect.

WiscoGooner8

Yeah, but Arsenal is now betting on players wanting to join Arsenal over those other projects. And they should try to take advantage. Arsenal has had to fight for expensive scraps with only UEL or no UEL on offer for years now.

City doesn't overpay either. They trust the players want to join them, so they will get the player cheaper, because he only wants that club.

This means that some players will go to other clubs who pay over the top. But Arsenal will get cheaper top players still, who really want to play for Arsenal.
Not sure we are to that point yet. When City and Chelsea first got rich they overpaid for everyone and it took sustained success for that effect on players to form. Being in first place halfway through isn’t enough yet.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
seinfeld GIF

As i told the not so Artful Draft Dodger @Rex Bezos this is why i never volunteer to do anything nice for aholes. It is my life motto mate. Soon you will see mate; the Matrix, sugarbabys, and weed.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Funniest thing is mods were stuck in their rulebook about tags just a couple days ago now suddenly they can **** around with it all they want?

It’s the hypocrisy for me

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not sure we are to that point yet. When City and Chelsea first got rich they overpaid for everyone and it took sustained success for that effect on players to form. Being in first place halfway through isn’t enough yet.
Of course not quite yet, City is ahead for sure. But the trajectory of Arteta project is something else with the youngest squad in EPL. Only a few additions and the squad is ready to challenge every year for EPL and UCL. The performances have been such that City can barely match them thus far this season.

People surely want to play for Arteta at this point, what he has done has made him like top 3 young manager in the world now.

City and Chelsea had no history back then, they had to attract players with money etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom